• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Mark of the Beast

Bishadi

Believe nothing confuses me..
it happens

If I dont "believe " anything" then ....I shouldnt believe what I just said..And I can call you a liar if you quote me...thats just not right..

Love

Dallas
the difference is honesty!

Meaning if you said something you cannot put your life on the line for, then shut up as then you are using your choice as the tool of evil (selfishness) over 'good' .

Only you can be responsible for you and to follow the words of men over reality and truth, then you believing rather than knowing.

First rules are commands and no fibbing is absolute.

Second is the pursuit of knowledge (understanding). As to speak without understanding, then you risk fibbing by default.

think in proverbs

7Fear of Jehovah [is] a beginning of knowledge, Wisdom and instruction fools have despised!

29Because that they have hated knowledge, And the fear of Jehovah have not chosen.

Follow the commands and do the work for the truth; our future!

3For receiving the instruction of wisdom, Righteousness, judgment, and uprightness,
4For giving to simple ones -- prudence, To a youth -- knowledge and discretion.

The key is identifying reality before beliefs. (you know within)

as every item i try and share is something each person can feel

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Christians, especially Protestants, and among them, the Seventh-Day Adventists in particular, enjoy to talk about the mark of the Beast; and with fantastic definitions, that only make a ridiculous picture of themselves. Then, they charge each other with the potential to get the mark of the Beast. They think of almost everything but the real thing, which is given by the NT itself.

The mark of the Beast appears in conjunction with the Antichrist. Morphologically, the term Antichrist is composed of two words:
Anti and Christ. Anti means to stand against or to contradict. Christ means what Christians believe Jesus was. So, what stands against
Christ is only obvious that it means the Antichrist.

Actually Anti in this instance means: instead of. Trace it back to the manuscripts.

Mark of the Beast is a seal in your forehead. What is in your forehead? Your brain. Which is where you store knowledge. Mark of the Beast signifies that you accept the Anti-Christ as Christ because you did not have the knowledge to know the difference between the two.

Judgment

Believe nothing confuses me..

If I dont "believe " anything" then ....I shouldnt believe what I just said..And I can call you a liar if you quote me...thats just not right..

Love

Dallas
Hi DallasApple...

That is only the first few words you speak of - the statement is incomplete if you do not follow them to the conclusion.

"- unless - it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Regardless of where the information comes from - do not follow blindly - use your own reason and your own common sense to decide if it does in fact speak the truth.

Bishadi

the Judge is far more compassionate than i am, towards the self seeking

by observing the apples post, it was realized, that 'good' was not the intent of the post

such is confirmed by the reading comprehension, application and selfish imposition of the post; revealing the 'mark of the beast'

quote me:

the finest example of anti-christ, can be found by observing Christians

1prophet

True - Many Chrisitians make big mistakes. But are you to judge them Bishadi? Tell me you can keep the Law 100% Bishadi. Are you holy and righteous? Can you throw the first stone in judging others Bishadi? You obviously do not "get" what Jesus came to offer.

Bishadi

True - Many Chrisitians make big mistakes. But are you to judge them Bishadi?

any who fib?...................... absolutely!

I see it that any who use the good of the teachers to promote fibs deceit and misleading doctrine; as being of the beast of selfishness; (basically they all enemies of God/truth)

Tell me you can keep the Law 100% Bishadi. Are you holy and righteous?
None can, nor did Jesus. Perfection does not exist unless God as a whole is considered but not a human alive was or will EVER be perfect as we all burp, have gas or as i like to state..... my shorts are yellow in the front and brown in the back just like most every middle aged man!

Can you throw the first stone in judging others Bishadi?
i have watched you try and discredit me just for sharing items you cannot believe as true. All because they ruin your ideas of what you believe is true.

You have been judging me without a single self-reflection.

So i ask, what catagory do you put your capacity to judge in?

God know you ain't me so you are not reflecting me

You obviously do not "get" what Jesus came to offer.

Turn da utter cheek and the injeel (what forgiveness means (truly) and the 6 commands)

because if you going to suggest the man died for our sins and you no longer responsible for your actions, then i consider you a beast of disception (feel it, to be judged; directly)

it goes with a statement a youngster mentioned once:

If Jesus is died for our sins, what happens now; He didn't stay dead!

Last edited:

Judgment

the Judge is far more compassionate than i am, towards the self seeking

by observing the apples post, it was realized, that 'good' was not the intent of the post

such is confirmed by the reading comprehension, application and selfish imposition of the post; revealing the 'mark of the beast'

quote me:

the finest example of anti-christ, can be found by observing Christians
She did not fully understand what Buddha was saying. Try to keep a firm grasp on compassion my brother - it can be fleeting.

Bishadi

She did not fully understand what Buddha was saying. Try to keep a firm grasp on compassion my brother - it can be fleeting.

i know you have that skill better than me.

i have said it many times before

Each have their gifts and forgiving the prideful is not one of mine.

i know what the corrupt have done to mankind; i have no compassion for the selfish who impose based on pride.

Ben Masada

They never converted - they were only given rules.

"25As for the Gentile believers, we have written to them our decision that they should abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality."

Ben: They gave rules to the converts of Paul.

The proof is found by looking at the world around you. Jesus is the light that is everywhere.

Ben: Not due to Jesus. To Paul yes, more likely.

So Samuel lied. He told God's children that the words were from God - when in fact they were from Samuel ? He lied so that they would obey ?

Ben: I expected you to be smarter than to ask such a question. He was not really lying but attributing his emanations to God, as if his order was deriving from God.

Ben: :)

Ben Masada

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

"To the Law and the Testimony; if they don't speak according to this word, it's because there is no light in them." (Isa. 8:20) That's my test before I believe.

Ben Masada

Actually Anti in this instance means: instead of. Trace it back to the manuscripts.

Mark of the Beast is a seal in your forehead. What is in your forehead? Your brain. Which is where you store knowledge. Mark of the Beast signifies that you accept the Anti-Christ as Christ because you did not have the knowledge to know the difference between the two.

"Christ" means anointed. According to Habakkuk 3:13, Israel, the Jewish People is the anointed of the Lord. Therefore, anyone anti-Semite is an antichrist.

Bishadi

"To the Law and the Testimony; if they don't speak according to this word, it's because there is no light in them." (Isa. 8:20) That's my test before I believe.

OK... so let's rev! Isa 8

11For thus hath Jehovah spoken unto me with strength of hand, and instructeth me against walking in the way of this people, saying,

12`Ye do not say, A confederacy, To all to whom this people saith, A confederacy, And its fear ye do not fear, Nor declare fearful.

Don't follow the blind just because others do. (means; the religious)

13Jehovah of Hosts -- Him ye do sanctify, And He [is] your Fear, and He your Dread,

14And He hath been for a sanctuary, And for a stone of stumbling, and for a rock of falling, To the two houses of Israel, For a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Jinn are lies, that became that stumbling block and in them of jeruselem

15And many among them have stumbled and fallen, And been broken, and snared, and captured.

16Bind up the testimony, Seal the law among My disciples.

even as them had fallen, within the words (texts) the truth can be found; the good will find it

17And I have waited for Jehovah, Who is hiding His face from the house of Jacob, And I have looked for Him.

18Lo, I, and the children whom Jehovah hath given to me, [Are] for signs and for wonders in Israel, From Jehovah of Hosts, who is dwelling in Mount Zion.

God is not with the house; and to seek the signs to know israel and zion; to wait

19And when they say unto you, `Seek unto those having familiar spirits, And unto wizards, who chatter and mutter, Doth not a people seek unto its God? -- For the living unto the dead!

Do not follow what is common and familiar, but that which enables life to be known of even the dead (raising of the father)

20To the law and to the testimony! If not, let them say after this manner, `That there is no dawn to it.'

you getting it from the lions hand

which is true?

what you are reading, or what you had been believing?

Bishadi

"Christ" means anointed. According to Habakkuk 3:13, Israel, the Jewish People is the anointed of the Lord. Therefore, anyone anti-Semite is an antichrist.

that post fit your post count

Frubals: 221715

Ben Masada

OK... so let's rev! Isa 8

11For thus hath Jehovah spoken unto me with strength of hand, and instructeth me against walking in the way of this people, saying,

12`Ye do not say, A confederacy, To all to whom this people saith, A confederacy, And its fear ye do not fear, Nor declare fearful.

Don't follow the blind just because others do. (means; the religious)

13Jehovah of Hosts -- Him ye do sanctify, And He [is] your Fear, and He your Dread,

14And He hath been for a sanctuary, And for a stone of stumbling, and for a rock of falling, To the two houses of Israel, For a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Jinn are lies, that became that stumbling block and in them of jeruselem

15And many among them have stumbled and fallen, And been broken, and snared, and captured.

16Bind up the testimony, Seal the law among My disciples.

even as them had fallen, within the words (texts) the truth can be found; the good will find it

17And I have waited for Jehovah, Who is hiding His face from the house of Jacob, And I have looked for Him.

18Lo, I, and the children whom Jehovah hath given to me, [Are] for signs and for wonders in Israel, From Jehovah of Hosts, who is dwelling in Mount Zion.

God is not with the house; and to seek the signs to know israel and zion; to wait

19And when they say unto you, `Seek unto those having familiar spirits, And unto wizards, who chatter and mutter, Doth not a people seek unto its God? -- For the living unto the dead!

Do not follow what is common and familiar, but that which enables life to be known of even the dead (raising of the father)

20To the law and to the testimony! If not, let them say after this manner, `That there is no dawn to it.'

you getting it from the lions hand

which is true?

what you are reading, or what you had been believing?

It means that those claiming to have the truth, I use Isaiah 8:20 to test them, and I usually find no light in them.

gwk230

According to Matthew 5:17, Jesus declared that he had not come to abolish the Jewish laws. Then, 30 years later, Paul came and said
that what Jesus said was not true, but rather that the Jewish laws were abolished on the cross. (Ephe. 2:15)

As we can see, Paul stood against what Jesus said by contradicting his words about his purpose regarding the Jewish laws. If Jesus was
indeed Christ, as Christians believe he was, it's only obvious that Paul acted as the Antichrist.
Ben :yes:

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

"The blood of the Anointed"...that sacrifice also removed the division between Hebrew Yisraelite and non-Hebrew Yisraelite, for it fulfilled the old sacrificial law covenant and took it out of the way for a time, thereby allowing the Anointed to “fully reconcile both peoples in one body to Elohim on the stake, because he had killed off the enmity [the division produced by the sacrificial law covenant] by means of his blood.” Hebrew Yisraelite and non-Hebrew Yisraelite now would have the one approach to Yah through the blood of His only begotten son of the dead Yahshua the Anointed.

Bishadi

It means that those claiming to have the truth, I use Isaiah 8:20 to test them, and I usually find no light in them.

First, do you even know what the 'light' is?

Second, to read the context of Isa 8, it shares the 'testimony' is of the understanding, not the belief, nor the land because they are left without the fruit of truth

21-- And it hath passed over into it, hardened and hungry, And it hath come to pass, That it is hungry, and hath been wroth, And made light of its king, and of its God, And hath looked upwards.
22And unto the land it looketh attentively, And lo, adversity and darkness! -- Dimness, distress, and thick darkness is driven away, But not the dimness for which she is in distress!

perhaps try daniel 8 to get a better grip on the reality of the ram

find dan 7.8 mentions the hammer (messiah) to awaken the fool yet He is neither the horn of the persian or them of 'the media' (dan 9;20)

My question are you trying to learn and communicate or just throw up stuff you really do not understand?

Rakhel

Ummm This may be a bit petty but the Jewish scripture reads as follows

Isa 8: 20. For the Torah and for the warning?" If they will not say the likes of the thing, that it has no light. 21. And the one who passes therein shall suffer hardships and hunger, and it shall come to pass, when he is hungry and wroth, that he shall curse his king and his god and face upwards.
Verse 22 is
And he shall look to the land, and behold, distress and darkness, weariness of oppression, and to the darkness he is lost.

Bishadi

kind of cool to have the same scriptures of BIBLE and they be different

welcome to the religions of mankind

Judgment

Ben: They gave rules to the converts of Paul.
The Gentiles did not convert to Judaism.

Ben: Not due to Jesus. To Paul yes, more likely.
These early sects that were to become Christianity followed Jesus - not Paul.

You can attempt to diminish him with all your might - but - They were students of Jesus for good reason.
Ben: I expected you to be smarter than to ask such a question. He was not really lying but attributing his emanations to God, as if his order was deriving from God.
You expect too much - I never claimed to be the brightest star in the sky.

You said that God did not order the death of infants. You said that Samuel gave the order - but - there was concern that he might not be obeyed... so he claimed the words to be from God.

This is lying Ben. The question was answered before it was brought forth.

"His disciples asked and said to him :
'Do You want us to fast ? How shall we pray and give alms ? What diet shall we observe ?' Jesus said : 'Tell no lie and do not what You hate, for all things are plain in the face of Heaven. For nothing hidden will fail to be revealed, and nothing covered will remain without being uncovered.'"
The Gospel of Thomas

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

"The blood of the Anointed"...that sacrifice also removed the division between Hebrew Yisraelite and non-Hebrew Yisraelite, for it fulfilled the old sacrificial law covenant and took it out of the way for a time, thereby allowing the Anointed to “fully reconcile both peoples in one body to Elohim on the stake, because he had killed off the enmity [the division produced by the sacrificial law covenant] by means of his blood.” Hebrew Yisraelite and non-Hebrew Yisraelite now would have the one approach to Yah through the blood of His only begotten son of the dead Yahshua the Anointed.

You have forgotten verse 19. Jesus said that we all must do the same as he did. So, the Law and the Prophets were fulfilled by Jesus and must be fulfilled by all of us. That's how he didn't abolish any of the commandments. So, who was lying Jesus or Paul? It's obvious that Paul was the one.
Ben