• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My back still hurts...but it feels better if I walk...sadly my job requires much sitting

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I love how its my fault that these two kids got referrals for sexually harrassing me. And then asking how what they wrote was sexual harrassment.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I can tell that my laptop is getting old because, when I open it back up from sleep, it sometimes doesn't realize that an audio device is installed. Like dementia, It all depends on the day.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This guy who was in the honors program at school, who I did not like because of the way he talked about the poor, high school drop outs, auto mechanics, Walmart employees (and others his Jesus would have so dearly loved), not only dropped the honors class but the program entirely. Which made me happy because he was a pretentious know-it-all, but also bummed me out abit because I don't have anyone to debate and make look really stupid in that class anymore. But I suppose when someone says things like poor people are poor because they are buying things like $1000 dollar purses, other than calling out their utterly ridiculous claims there isn't much more that can be done to make their claims look bad.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
back still hurts, but it is a little better after doing my pincushion impersonation