• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, she is headed your way...just meet her at the boarder...with a welcome to California gift basket... and ask
An appropriate gift for one immigrating to the land of fruits & nuts....
r-1fn-24_x500_auto_correct.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
An appropriate gift for one immigrating to the land of fruits & nuts....
r-1fn-24_x500_auto_correct.jpg
That's for the rest of the country - the dried fruit is not where we're at. Fresh, ripe fruit and veges. That powers our dynamism. You remember "The East is Red". Well, now, "The West is Blue".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's for the rest of the country - the dried fruit is not where we're at. Fresh, ripe fruit and veges. That powers our dynamism. You remember "The East is Red". Well, now, "The West is Blue".
In Californiastan, they only eat pretentious food in tiny spendy portions....
img_8805.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Myth.
I lived in CA.
It's all fru fru food.
Much better selection in Michiganistan.
I see you like terrible food and consider a limited selection having less choice as superior.

Although, come to think of it, you might have lived in the wrong part of CA or refused to venture out a bit to go to the great places more than 5 minutes away.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I see you like terrible food and consider a limited selection having less choice as superior.

Although, come to think of it, you might have lived in the wrong part of CA or refused to venture out a bit to go to the great places more than 5 minutes away.
Actually, I'm just yank'n yer chain.