• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am doing absolutely fantastic and wonderful now that the long trip is done and I'm somewhere new.
Congrats!
So you're all like this now, eh.....
6-13.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So grueling the was the drive over here that I broke two finger nails, the middle finger of each hand, and they broke down to where I used to chew/tear at them until I stopped doing that.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
In learning about my new environment, I was shocked to learn that for all the driving I did through California, I'm still in the Southern half of the state, I still live near Tipton, and Charles Manson had his funeral here.

Orbit

I'm a planet
I am doing absolutely fantastic and wonderful now that the long trip is done and I'm somewhere new.

I grew up in southern California, and lived in Los Angeles for 15 years after that. When I go back now, the traffic is awful and everything is so gentrified and expensive. I hope you're in a more reasonable area of CA.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In learning about my new environment, I was shocked to learn that for all the driving I did through California, I'm still in the Southern half of the state, I still live near Tipton, and Charles Manson had his funeral here.
CA is a big state.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Heh.
That reminds me of the first time I drove from southern Indiana to Key West.
I wasn't happy to find that all the driving to the Georgia/Florida border was not even half way there.
This is a big big country.
Tom

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I grew up in southern California, and lived in Los Angeles for 15 years after that. When I go back now, the traffic is awful and everything is so gentrified and expensive. I hope you're in a more reasonable area of CA.
Up here in Contra Costa County, 680 is tied up for about 4 hours each day 3-7pm which is quite LA like.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're near Sequoia National Forest.
See the big trees.