• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Come the revolution, you losers will be the first against the wall.
Only thereafter will the marketing guys at Sirius Cybernetics get theirs.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I went to a trans support group meeting tonight, and it was very nice getting to meet other transgender people, in real life instead of over the internet.
And as I offered to help with the trans remembrance day and filled out a volunteer form for the group, I realized that I don't think I drank the California Kool-Aid, I guzzled a whole Gatorade cooler full of it. But I suppose, maybe, that happens when you go from feeling alone in the world and hated and unwelcomed to getting politeness, job leads from strangers, and a group that welcomes you. (I also volunteered for pretty much anything and everything at my previous larp group).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm also starting to think Indiana might just be further right than Conservative. Largest Klan rally in history, several towns that still have a reputation for being Sundown Towns, Confederate flags on display here-and-there, proposed "English only" bill, Southern and Southern-esque Bible thumping churches all over, and the legal option to refuse service to LGBT people.
Or, I don't know. From what I've been told in this Conservative area people tend to get uncomfortable around racist speech and tell them to shut the **** up - this is in sharp contrast to Indiana where "white people" bemoan Syrian refugees taking jobs even though those whities aren't taking them, relentless complaining about having to press 1 for English, display Confederate flags on their trucks that rudely and inconsiderately "smoke screen" everyone behind them, and where you have to grow some thick skin just so you don't get overly emotional and worked up over some of the nasty things said about minorities - and if you stand against them chances are you're doing it alone.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm also starting to think Indiana might just be further right than Conservative. Largest Klan rally in history, several towns that still have a reputation for being Sundown Towns, Confederate flags on display here-and-there, proposed "English only" bill, Southern and Southern-esque Bible thumping churches all over, and the legal option to refuse service to LGBT people.
Or, I don't know. From what I've been told in this Conservative area people tend to get uncomfortable around racist speech and tell them to shut the **** up - this is in sharp contrast to Indiana where "white people" bemoan Syrian refugees taking jobs even though those whities aren't taking them, relentless complaining about having to press 1 for English, display Confederate flags on their trucks that rudely and inconsiderately "smoke screen" everyone behind them, and where you have to grow some thick skin just so you don't get overly emotional and worked up over some of the nasty things said about minorities - and if you stand against them chances are you're doing it alone.

ummm...do they realize that Indiana was on the side of the Union during the Civil War

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I like vintage travel trailers.
But I don't want to own one.
The most appealing ones are too spendy.
IMG_2050.JPG

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm not proud of this...and I would never buy one..... but I like this little thing

Super Cub C125 ABS
2019-honda-super-cub-c125-8.jpg

I did however come darn close to buying one of these

2000 Kawasaki Vulcan

Kawasaki%20VN%202000%20Vulcan%20Limited.jpg

But then my need for all things older in the way of motorcycles kicked in...and the fact I have no time.... have to wait a few more years