• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Draupadi

Why do I have to encounter perverts in the disguise of friends all the time:verymad::banghead3?! They always do it in the name of openness in friendship when I clearly state to them that this is not what I want. Seriously is it just me?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why do I have to encounter perverts in the disguise of friends all the time:verymad::banghead3?! They always do it in the name of openness in friendship when I clearly state to them that this is not what I want. Seriously is it just me?
It is the curse of attractive people that schemers will try to have their way with you.
Hey, how you do'n?

Today, I bought some spiffy socks:
- Ray guns
- Killer robot
- Sharks (for meeting with lawyers)
- Bacon

These are not mere work sox, but rather for special & formal occasions.

Draupadi

No Revoltingest I am not attractive. I just forgive people again and again who takes advantage of my foolishness. This advantage taking is going on for years and I don't learn from my lessons. That's why I am mad.

I am doing OK, thanks.

Wirey

Fartist
No Revoltingest I am not attractive. I just forgive people again and again who takes advantage of my foolishness. This advantage taking is going on for years and I don't learn from my lessons. That's why I am mad.

I am doing OK, thanks.

Having read your posts, I think you may be one of the most beautiful people here. That is one hot brain you got there, Momma!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

Sorry if I upset you with my random perversion.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
[

I before E except after C. Financier and a number of similar words are exceptions. Is that what you are talking about? :shrug:

Is the "ie" in "financier" a long /i/ vowel like it is in "receive"?

It is a new word to me :)

What I mean is that some people make mistakes in the order of I and E in words that have the long vowel /i/ coming after C so they misspell it as "recieve". So to avoid this misspelling, there is that rule I befoe E, except for C. It has a rhyme in this phrase so it is easier to remember.

This goes in the way words are pronounced not just written.

As for exceptions, there are always exception in English :)

Last edited: