• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I had a weird dream. A huge crab clawed my finger and it hurt like hell. I woke up at the exact moment on the phone ringing and the pain felt like real.

Electricity is such a great discovery.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I need time off from everything. I have an opportunity to not work for a few days. I'll probably disappear for a couple of those days.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So apparently there are two separate psychology based statistics courses going on this semester, each one using a different book. I did not get the correct book.

Wirey

Fartist
I passed a police spped trap on the way in that was hidden behing a parked tractor trailer. Clever oinkers out there today.

Draupadi

I had a weird dream. A huge crab clawed my finger and it hurt like hell. I woke up at the exact moment on the phone ringing and the pain felt like real.

Electricity is such a great discovery.

Next time you encounter it catch it and send it to me :D. I will cook it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've avoided filing my 2013 taxes cuz I hate the process.
I was expecting to owe a bunch'o money because of 2 loan
discounts, but my CPA just called saying I'll get refund.

Wooo!
Hooo!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Can I borrow $20?
Here you go!
2014-07-28-20bill-thumb.png