• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm really tired today for some reason. Having a boring/easy statistics class isn't going to help.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hope you are doing well.

How did it go?

I'm doing ok and it wen well, I am just havinf trouble seeing since I am sitting here with a protective cover over one eye.... and I am pretty upset with that... I wanted a pirate style eye patch.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Next Wednesday, I am going into a procedure where they give me a relaxant and put a tube down my throat. They want to find out what the cause of my acid reflux is. I am so not looking forward to it.

I hope you heal quickly, Wu Wei, from your surgery.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We call 'em turd herders down here.
Aye, that's the title here too.

Note: There's a common misconception that a turd herder (drain cleaner) is the same as a plumber. They're different professions with different skills & tools. I've never met anyone who went both ways....er, practiced both fields professionally. A good turd herder is hard to find, since feel & judgement are important, eg, diagnosing drain line problems. The last guy I hired made a video of a troublesome line. (I even got a DVD!) His results & advice saved me thousands of dollars in repairs, since we took a different approach from what we initially thought was wrong. Kudos to Michiganistan Power Rodding!
I respect skilled tradesmen every bit as much as the engineers I worked with.

Another note: A local general contracting company is run by a lesbian couple.
They're commonly known as "tongue'n groove construction". In poor taste, to
be sure....but it's true!

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am bored, tired, can't see the screen or the keyboard well and my eye hurts..... AND STILL don't have the darn pirate eye patch I wanted,,,,,,makes this dang parrot and cutlass COMPLETELY useless and silly.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yarghhhh!
Here ye go....
ch13-168_eyepatch.jpg

9k=