• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Wow. The traffic this time of day is sparse here. I could play tag foot ball with myself.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My English class has no papers due, except for a 5-7 page paper because I'm taking it as an honors option. I told my teacher I thought the choice of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was an excellent choice, and he said he thought I'd like it. My philosophy paper I have one paper that is 15,000-25,000 words and another 25,000 to 35,000 words, plus what the teacher has for honors option. Then my German class. Considering I didn't look at the book all summer but immersed myself in it, I did alot better at review than I thought I would. Today is my statistics course and guitar class.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Well I lost over 10 pounds but I'd like to lose another 10 at least. I wasn't very careful in the last two weeks. I seem to gain and lose weight easily, need to be constantly on my guard.

I wish I had the metabolism of someone I know... Can eat anything and not gain a pound.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well I lost over 10 pounds but I'd like to lose another 10 at least. I wasn't very careful in the last two weeks. I seem to gain and lose weight easily, need to be constantly on my guard.

I wish I had the metabolism of someone I know... Can eat anything and not gain a pound.
You and me both. One of my friends and her brother can both pile of mountain of food on a plate, and another, and another (especially at a Chinese buffet. It's the closest thing I've seen a real-life Goku appetite.), and they are both skinny.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I think therefore I am ... I think. :confused:

I don't think therefore.............

[POOF...I was gone ins a cloud of logic]

religion-i_think_therefore_i_am-ren_descartes-philosophy-philosopher-thought_process-jfan87_low.jpg

bloom-county-on-strong-ai.png

Last edited:

Wirey

Fartist

Don't get hung up on weight loss. Cosmo doesn't know sweet **** all about what beautiful is. Be healthy. It lasts longer.

I assume from your comments that you're completely beautiful, and every man who meets you salivates like a dog when you walk by. There, happy?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
You and me both. One of my friends and her brother can both pile of mountain of food on a plate, and another, and another (especially at a Chinese buffet. It's the closest thing I've seen a real-life Goku appetite.), and they are both skinny.

Goku appetite! XD Yeah that's what I'm talking about. I wish I could eat and not have to worry. Thing is, I love food and although I eat healthy stuff most of the time, I eat too much sometimes and I've got some weaknesses like everybody else (love to bake). And that catches up with me quickly.

It's not that I want to eat unhealthy stuff all the time but it would be nice to not worry so much, you know? It's annoying to constantly wonder if I should have this or that then feel guilty.

On another note, I've recovered quite a bit from my ice skating incident, but not fully yet... I wonder when I'll be 100% again. Ugh!

Don't get hung up on weight loss. Cosmo doesn't know sweet **** all about what beautiful is. Be healthy. It lasts longer.

I assume from your comments that you're completely beautiful, and every man who meets you salivates like a dog when you walk by. There, happy?

I know healthy is most important, I eat pretty well, most of the time... But I can't help but feel crappy about myself if I'm not as slim as I used to be. Doesn't matter what everyone else says, if I'm not happy with it.

Last edited:

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
On my Facebook page I just saw a post from the Democrat Party celebrating Women's Equality Day and a post from the Republican Party celebrating National Dog Day.

:areyoucra

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I'm at school both typing a paper for class, as well as being on RF.

Also, my books were way too expensive in the bookstore and I had to order them online.

Last edited:

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
On my Facebook page I just saw a post from the Democrat Party celebrating Women's Equality Day and a post from the Republican Party celebrating National Dog Day.

:areyoucra
I think the GOP is insinuating something.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm back in Revoltingestan (90% humidity) after my Albuquerque (25% humidity) trip.
Green....it's so green here!