• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I want to get a pair of Doc Martens (I need new flat boots and need some that will last) but don't know if I want the regular ones or the long ones that are just below the knees. Decisions, decisions...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I want to get a pair of Doc Martens (I need new flat boots and need some that will last) but don't know if I want the regular ones or the long ones that are just below the knees. Decisions, decisions...
I love your new avatar! It's sooo cool!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
We have a new kitten, we named her Ziva, after the character on NCIS. She 1/2 Scottish fold, and is cute as a button (are buttons cute?). :)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I did something very stupid today, that we all do everyday without thinking, luckily I was ok because if I wasn't it meant a run to the emergency room and possibly blindness in one eye

Shadow Wolf

I should have just taken a regular math course. This psychology statistics course is too much reading for something that revolves around numbers. I just want the problems to jot the answers down and have my homework done in 10-20 minutes. Math and reading should never be mixed.

Shadow Wolf

Just as I was about ready to get ready to go to bed for school tomorrow, I realized that tomorrow is a holiday and I don't have school tomorrow. One week into it and already a break, and my only homework to get caught up on is a stupid math assignment that will inconvenience me for maybe 15 minutes. But at least I get to stay up later than I was planning on tonight!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I found a bunch of wild catalpa & redbud seedling yesterday.
Now they're in pots awaiting planting in the fall.
Woo hoo!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Have some chicken soup....
l.jpg

Z