• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I rode an Indian six different ways to Albuquerque one time. Broke down on me back in Reno.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Um what is an Indian?

It's a brand of American-made motorcycles:

images

images

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Anyone who has not kept up with computer trends is now 20 levels deep in bewilderment. They can be written off as ignorant undesirable fops. Github.

Wirey

Fartist
I'm back from Vegas! Anyone know how to get stripper sweat out of a rented teddy bear costume? I'd hate to lose the deposit.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I often wonder if people who quote Thomas Paine, Adam Smith, Abraham Lincoln, and other political philosophers have ever actually read what they wrote or spoke.

I think they might feel quite foolish if they did.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm back from Vegas! Anyone know how to get stripper sweat out of a rented teddy bear costume? I'd hate to lose the deposit.
See my earlier post to you about getting hobo blood out of silk.
The same method applies.
Oh, and it works on "tracks" too!

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
There is a brown ladybug on a cup on my desk who has been walking circles around the rim for at least 15 minutes now. I was drinking long island teas from the cup, so I wonder if it got drunk? It also just started going the other direction around the cup.

Wirey

Fartist
There is a brown ladybug on a cup on my desk who has been walking circles around the rim for at least 15 minutes now. I was drinking long island teas from the cup, so I wonder if it got drunk? It also just started going the other direction around the cup.

It's just trying to unwind, I guess.