• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hot chocolate is great too when under the weather.
hot-cocoa.jpg

I imagine it is but since I have started eating much healthier too much sweet stuff makes me feel weird...would a hot cup of Earl Grey tea be ok

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Ugh! You drink "sweat stuff"? Ewwwwwww!
Try hot chocolate instead.

I have no idea what your talking about....I wrote sweet...how on earth did you get sweat.... you need to have your eyes checked....

And I most certainty did not edit it to make you look wrong and I most certainly did not have an eye surgery last week that is making it really herd to read... and it is most certainly not that spell check did not catch it because it is was a real word that I typed.

Wu Wei

I currently have a left eye that is far sited and a right eye that is near sited and that is really messin' wit my head.....

And the computer tends to sit in the exact area where I can't see the screen with either of them

Wu Wei

Get new glasses with a prescription to normalize you?

Nah, just got to wait for the surgery on the other eye in a few weeks. And as things progress the left should get a little better, but I will need reading glasses

Currently using the same glasses just I popped the lens out of the left side. seeing is not so bad but reading is not easy at the moment

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nah, just got to wait for the surgery on the other eye in a few weeks. And as things progress the left should get a little better, but I will need reading glasses

Currently using the same glasses just I popped the lens out of the left side. seeing is not so bad but reading is not easy at the moment
So....if I spread vicious gossip & rumors about you....you wouldn't notice?

Wu Wei

So....if I spread vicious gossip & rumors about you....you wouldn't notice?

Oh, you mean like you have always done.....

Likely I would notice, it just would not be easy, but then the real question is would I care.... I mean considering the source......

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
When old people have a tense discussion, just grab some popcorn and a soft drink, watch and have a laugh :p

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When old people have a tense discussion, just pick up some popcorn and a soft drink, watch and have a laugh :p
Kids were hard work'n in my day! Yeah, today's young'ns are lazy & don't give a hoot! They can't even be bothered to pull their drawers up above their butts.....tsk, tsk. And their newfangled palaver don't make no sense...."cowabunga"...."radical, dude"...."twittering"..."computer"!
Hey! There's one now! It's that guy who thinks he's a smart guy! Let's put dead bugs in his oatmeal again!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Kids were hard work'n in my day! Yeah, today's young'ns are lazy & don't give a hoot! They can't even be bothered to pull their drawers up above their butts.....tsk, tsk. And their newfangled palaver don't make no sense...."cowabunga"...."radical, dude"...."twittering"..."computer"!
Hey! There's one now! It's that guy who thinks he's a smart guy! Let's put dead bugs in his oatmeal again!

Yeah, that's really annoying :yes:

It is way so much... hey hold on a sec... :confused:

Wu Wei

Those last two posts, read consecutively, are rather funny.... but I agree with Revolingest

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I murdered a fly today. Next. I'll be selling borax to mice and write a biography about it all.