• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have forgotten all about Pink Floyd.....how dare I

Because you admit your wrong doing and self shamed yourself as penance I no longer have to extract retribution for such a heinous sin. Forget all about Pink Floyd. How dare you I should say.:p

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Rain is scheduled for tonite.

We are at this very moment in the eye of storm Bella that has caused so much destruction and flooding right down the uk. This morning we had torrential rain, the drops were getting together in large groups and partying on the way down. In just 20 minutes we've gone from heavy, water laden, clouds to a lovely azure blue sky. More rain forecast for lunchtime.

Still, at least its not freezing

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We are at this very moment in the eye of storm Bella that has caused so much destruction and flooding right down the uk. This morning we had torrential rain, the drops were getting together in large groups and partying on the way down. In just 20 minutes we've gone from heavy, water laden, clouds to a lovely azure blue sky. More rain forecast for lunchtime.

Still, at least its not freezing
Geeze, Louise....you Froggies are so full of drama
that even your weather partakes.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If the MAGA-folk will leave the MSM alone for a while, the rest of us can go back to criticizing it without fear of association.

973f33f0261d01393cf8005056a9545d

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
However, of course, there will be echoes of the past as the sound of thunder and flash of lightening linger after the storm passes:

ffaf40e0262301393cfc005056a9545d

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have a complaint.....

Classical music folks always seem to say C.P.E. Bach (Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach). He is the son of Johann Sebastian Bach. The issue I have is hey were German.........and Carl....is spelled...with a 'K' in German.....not 'C' in German. So his name is Karl Philipp Emmanuel Bach NOT Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach....therefore his name was K.P.E. Bach NOT C.P.E. Bach.....I mean theo don't call his falther Johnny Sebastian Bach do they......SHEEEEESH