• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I went to the recycling centers here in town. They were full of maskless p'takhs. So driving their was all I did.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Kentucky man uses flamethrower to clear snow from driveway

Dec. 28 (UPI) -- A Kentucky man showed off his unusual method of clearing snow from his driveway with a video showing him using a flamethrower to remove the unwanted show.

Timothy Browning posted a video to Facebook showing him dressed as Cousin Eddie from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation while drinking beer and using a flamethrower to clear snow from his driveway.

I liked how he was swigging a bear while flaming the snow like that.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
FonzieScheme-ac34b06f8db0d55353be3c0aa2991306.jpg

Shadow Wolf

settle? never heard of that on this side of the Atlantic, as it applies to refrigerators
Really? Even Hoosier country yokels generally know you have to let them set for about a day so they'll be in proper working order.

Shadow Wolf

Oh, goody!
I seemed to have poked a beehive mentioning it's bad practice and unethical to make armchair psychiatric diagnoses, particularly when you have barely even a piece of the puzzle.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Really? Even Hoosier country yokels generally know you have to let them set for about a day so they'll be in proper working order.

So its a hick thing then...we don't do that sort of thing in the 21st century Northeast...you know...in the modern age

Shadow Wolf

So its a hick thing then...we don't do that sort of thing in the 21st century Northeast...you know...in the modern age
You should. It lets the oils from the compressor settle. Not doing so adds unnecessary strain to the compressor and can shorten its lifespan.

Shadow Wolf

Also not where I live. Deliver, remove old one, plug new one in and go.
How is not a thing here? You don't know how that fridge has been stored or treated.
Machines as well need to be treated well and right. Let the the fridge settle.