• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
edd87300d2bb01396e5e005056a9545d

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Its been a good day, full of humour.

First we had the radio cat...

And now, chatting with a friend.

On monday morning she went to her car... Not there... it's always in the same place, but not today. She glanced around, no sign, walked around the village, nowhere to be seen. Must be stolen so she phoned the police who sent a patrol of 3 officers, gave them her report. Away they went and circulated the description.

It was found today, in the car park where she left it, outside the club she went to on Sunday night .

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yup, figured that out..... over $700...not going there....unless I buy a tractor trailer, then maybe
Dang....they must've gone up.
But I'll never buy another without a truck
routing option that can be disabled.

Now I plan to get a dash cam.
I'm paranoid.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
TO all you bacon pushers...... I tried a small piece , a very small piece, of bacon this morning at the breakfast buffet.... I still have a cough...my knee is still not great and I still HATE the vile filth...

but my quest to have the vile greasy slab of carcinogenic coronary inducing filth abolished for the face of the earth has been renewed...

DOWN WITH BACON!!!!!
And for the record...so far...there just ain't enough tea on the planet to get the vile taste and feel of bacon out of my mouth​
For denial to be so vehement,
you must've really enjoyed it.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Either it was one heck of a party or she ingested something beyond alcohol.

I didn't ask, the club is not known as a wild place to be. So i assume she imbibed a little too much... How she got home is a mystery but beats driving in that condition

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I returned a wrench to Menards today,
& got a different one. Oh...I also bought
(2) 8' 2x4s. Prices have come down a lot.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Now I plan to get a dash cam.
I'm paranoid.

Get one that records front and rear because you just never know where the next idiot is coming from

And really paranoid peeps have cameras recording sides and in case of space aliens, above too. One underneath will ensure the drains etc are covered to. No chance of them getting to you then

And i do a great line in guaranteed nanite free aluminium foil hats if you are interested

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Get one that records front and rear because you just never know where the next iduot is coming from

And really paranoid peeps have cameras recording sides and in case of space aliens, above too. One underneath will ensure the drains etc are covered to. No chance of them getting to you then

And i do a great line in nanite free aluminium foil hats if you are interested
I'm doing just the front.