• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Computer model:

1628703957572.png

Nearly 200 million in U.S. under heat advisories, warnings as two heat domes form

Europe has the same sort of forcast a heat dome from the Sahara is heading our way

Today Sicily has seen the hottest ever temperature ever recorded in Europe 48.8 c (120f)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Shadow Wolf

Righteous paybacks!
To me that is laser guns and rocket launchers. Like people who hurry up to front of a merging, forcing themselves in wherever and forcing everyone behind them to slam on the brakes. They should get both, along with a kick to groin before the laser and rocket.
And people who serve and come within inches of others. They need all the above punishments, with the inclusion of being beaten with the laser gun and rocket launcher before shooting them at these bozos.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
To me that is laser guns and rocket launchers. Like people who hurry up to front of a merging, forcing themselves in wherever and forcing everyone behind them to slam on the brakes. They should get both, along with a kick to groin before the laser and rocket.
And people who serve and come within inches of others. They need all the above punishments, with the inclusion of being beaten with the laser gun and rocket launcher before shooting them at these bozos.
You got issues, sister. o_O

You can join my apocalyptic gang. :D

Shadow Wolf

You got issues, sister. o_O
It would be doing humanity a favor by helping to prevent needless wrecks by addressing the problem head on.:cool:
You can join my apocalyptic gang. :D
Cool!
But a heads up, I also strongly despise and loath and loath guys who get their trucks jacked up and then can't drive or park them worth a damn.
However I'll settle for having to take a driver's ed sort of thing before being allowed to drive such a thing.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It would be doing humanity a favor by helping to prevent needless wrecks by addressing the problem head on.:cool:

Cool!
But a heads up, I also strongly despise and loath loathe and loath loathe guys who get their trucks jacked up and then can't drive or park them worth a damn.
However I'll settle for having to take a driver's ed sort of thing before being allowed to drive such a thing.
Fixed.