• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The air is clearing as the wind comes up. We were at 'red' for a few hours today and my throat hated it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
American Dad takes place on the East Coast, but they keep referencing food places found on the West Coast.

Shadow Wolf

It feels weird seeing things in American Dad that I've been through because my dad is like some of the dads on that show. Even oddly specific things, like how Snot and I both were at bowling tournament for dad and his kid, except we didn't go with our dad but a "supportive family friend."

Shadow Wolf

I wonder if I could half the dose of Cymbalta? Other than serotonin syndrome it was helping, even with pain, and it would finally give me something to use the drug dealer scales my ex got me one year (it's a capsule with beads)(and got it for me despite having no need or use for it).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If anyone is into a bit of voyeurism...

Snail sex in all its vigour.
20210816_090837.jpg

I would have posted a video but its just the same as the pic ;-)

And i guess in a few weeks we'll be eating snails (said that before @Revoltingest did)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The local supermarket had a delivery this morning. A carton of 'one' cat kibble split on the road. I've never seen so many cats blocking the traffic.

Shadow Wolf

If anyone is into a bit of voyeurism...

Snail sex in all its vigour.
View attachment 53916

I would have posted a video but its just the same as the pic ;-)

And i guess in a few weeks we'll be eating snails (said that before @Revoltingest did)
I should mail that picture to every food company here who uses the word "gourmet," and scribble on the picture "THIS IS GOURMET!"

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Taking the high road here and NOT going to the gutter......like SOME on RF today

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Dalit girl rape and murder in India, girl shot for “tight clothing” in Afghanistan, I am sick of violence against women (no this doesn’t mean I don’t care about men, I can care about multiple things at once, I am just talking about this one right now). Thinking about what’s going to happen an Afghanistan makes me feel like I’ve been kicked in the stomach.