• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember when they used to call them Sugar Corn Pops.

I've spent enough time in the Midwest to become acquainted with the usage of "pop," although they still refer to coffee as "coffee," and that's the main thing.

2879610.jpg
What else is coffee called?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This is kind of a sad story, but I just couldn't believe it: Zambian pastor dies after burying himself alive in the hope of resurrection | @ScrollaAfrica #RealNewsForMobile

The pastor of the Zion Church in Chadiza died after being wilfully buried alive earlier this month to show his congregants that he could be resurrected like Jesus Christ.

Pastor James Sakala was reportedly convinced that he possessed supernatural powers and that he would be protected by God.

“All ye of little faith, bury this Sakara you see now and he shall arise from the dead and breath his free lungs full again!” he told his followers before being buried, according to Mwakilishi.

Dressed in a white robe and slippers, his hands were bound before he was lowered into a shallow grave by three of his congregants.

The pastor, who was only 22-years-old, was left for three days before his congregation dug him up.

Sakala, who is survived by his pregnant wife, was later buried at his homestead.

One of the congregants who buried the clergyman turned himself in. Police in the Eastern Province are searching for the remaining two people who participated in the failed resurrection.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hurricane Henri, became Tropical storm Henri and is not just a big rain storm..... 2 to 5 inches of rain by tomorrow

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Add hot oat bran and you have my breakfast 365 days of the year.
I gotta have orange juice, and hash browns, eggs, toast, pancakes and some cereals. Like the special K with bits of chocolate in it is wonderful. Especially the bottom of the bag, that bowl is awesome because after you drink the milk there's a good spoonful of chocolate left.:D

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
I gotta have orange juice, and hash browns, eggs, toast, pancakes and some cereals. Like the special K with bits of chocolate in it is wonderful. Especially the bottom of the bag, that bowl is awesome because after you drink the milk there's a good spoonful of chocolate left.:D

My middle son likes your avatar.