• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yep. I was going to link to a source, but in the source I believe Corey Taylor called the coronavirus "the flu", so I'd rather not link to it just for accuracy. Sure people can Google it though.
He seems to be taking it more seriously than that. Like he has called people who won't vaccinate idiots, or whatever word he used. Probably something stronger because he can be quite opinionated.
May have been comparing his symptoms to the flu, however (Dee Snyder said his case was about like a mild flu).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This might disturb some people. It's about a tortoise hunting a tern chick.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A few might understand

2-612344de79979__700.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm working on returning to my prelapsarian state.

characteristic of or pertaining to any innocent or carefree period.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I just had an oatmeal raisin cookie...and wait for it....I'm also drinking..........coffee......surprised aren't you......not tea for a change

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Another word for permanent drought.
That's even worse.
Yup. The land has been raped barren and dry and it's still going on. And people get mad with water restrictions. But we just don't have the rain to use the water like it's used in the MidWest, where farmers can irrigate worry free due to lots of rain and occasional flooding. Here the water table has been lowered so much the land is drawing in sea water.
If it were up to me vanity fountains would be the first to go, followed by lush, green lawns and thoroughly examining agriculture to see what changes can help preserve water and, if need be, reduce and even do away with crops that are just not well suited to the area (like corn).