• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Mine hasn't gotten quite that low before. But I suppose my personality running a little on the hot blooded side, may prevent that.

Mine got to 90/30...... after knee surgery, because of the pain medication they had me on.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Mine got to 90/30...... after knee surgery, because of the pain medication they had me on.

I take medication too, for different things. Really I have the option of taking more than what I do, which would probably decrease any stress I have a little bit further, and probably drop my blood pressure an additional 8-10 points, I'll bet. But that medicine has side effects which impact other things, like the possibility of me going back to work. So I have to pick my poisons - be happy but not be able to function as well in a normal society, or work toward functioning well in common society, but overcome a bit of anxiety. I chose the latter.

Wu Wei

I take medication too, for different things. Really I have the option of taking more than what I do, which would probably decrease any stress I have a little bit further, and probably drop my blood pressure an additional 8-10 points, I'll bet. But that medicine has side effects which impact other things, like the possibility of me going back to work. So I have to pick my poisons - be happy but not be able to function as well in a normal society, or work toward functioning well in common society, but overcome a bit of anxiety. I chose the latter.

This was a hydrocodone pain medication they put me on after surgery that was givig me a BP of 90/30. Every time I stood up, I passed out.

My BP is generally 118/78.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Told you he'd rise from the ashes like the phoenix:

Screenshot_20210823-202843~2.png

Wu Wei

I'm going to log off and go get ready for bed...... and maybe actually get to bed before midnight tonight

so goodnight RF wherever you are

bear-wearing-clothes-scandinavian-vector-wild-forest-animal-cartoon-retro-character-cute-hugge-autumn-winter-illustration-style-159113495.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This was a hydrocodone pain medication they put me on after surgery that was givig me a BP of 90/30. Every time I stood up, I passed out.

My BP is generally 118/78.
You have great normal BP. The only way mine is close to being in control is three different meds + exercise and somewhat careful eating.