• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
It is really strange being on campus again! So this is what it’s like having to introduce aphonia to everybody that thinks I look like I want to talk to them again, great! (/sarcasm)

Protip bros: headphones are not a “come hit on me” signal

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The televangelist Bakker said that God can't hear prayers if you're wearing a mask. The response included this

1428874294151585802-png__700.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You have great normal BP. The only way mine is close to being in control is three different meds + exercise and somewhat careful eating.

I was on lipitor in my 40s, and seeing a cardiologist regularly (mostly due to family history). I became a vegetarian (most of the time) for a couple years, stopped lipitor and got kicked out of my cardiologists office for being to healthy....Literally he told me "get out of my office, you're to damn healthy...but should you decide to be unhealthy again call me, I have kids to put through college"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is really strange being on campus again! So this is what it’s like having to introduce aphonia to everybody that thinks I look like I want to talk to them again, great! (/sarcasm)

Protip bros: headphones are not a “come hit on me” signal
Tis your burden in life to be fetching.
Accept it.
I once shared the affliction. Alas, none
of the guys who hit on me were my type.

Wu Wei

I'm still having issue with the fact that wearing headphones is not the "Come Hither" look

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Seriously. It’s happened twice today, both by 18 year old looking dudes. I’m 37 bro, staaaahp. Hopefully this is just first day of class nonsense/people getting quarantine out of their system. Or I’m gonna start wearing actual headphones that cover my ears

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
What did you expect, they said they would rule under Sharia law
I expected nothing different than their last run.
I was right. All those who seemed to think they somehow meant progressive reform are very wrong. As, yeah, it was stated these rights and changes would still be in accordance with Islam. Amd, of course, to anyone who's not severely and critically naive that means extremely and radically conservative Islam.

Wu Wei

I expected nothing different than their last run.
I was right. All those who seemed to think they somehow meant progressive reform are very wrong. As, yeah, it was stated these rights and changes would still be in accordance with Islam. Amd, of course, to anyone who's not severely and critically naive that means extremely and radically conservative Islam.

Per the PRC..... they are freedom fighters.....;) what's that tell you, And the Russians had them listed as terrorists...but now they are in negotiations with them...go figure

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Seriously. It’s happened twice today, both by 18 year old looking dudes. I’m 37 bro, staaaahp. Hopefully this is just first day of class nonsense/people getting quarantine out of their system. Or I’m gonna start wearing actual headphones that cover my ears

Wear a mask. But it must be nice to be fancies by peeps close to 20 years your junior. You must be what i call "well preserved" :rolleyes:

Wu Wei

Wear a mask. But it must be nice to be fancies by peeps close to 20 years your junior. You must be what i call "well preserved" :rolleyes:

Wait....wearing a mask isn't a "come hither" look either...sheesh...whats this world coming to

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe

The mask is part of the problem! I can usually pantomime and mouth that I can’t speak. It is much more annoying to take an earbud out to hear, take one of the mask bands off if I want to mouth anything, otherwise I just try to use my hands to gesture I don’t speak. Then they want to keep talking and I’m like dude, I didn’t want to talk in the first place. Earbuds!