• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
It gets old and kind of frustrating to have people think you're a kid or young adult when you've been a regular *** adult for awhile enough now that you're looking at middle aged soon.
Nice, but at the same time you have to deal with people thinking you are that age and being dismissed and treated as such, because "you're still very young."
And then it causes "age group disturbances." Or something like that. Such as people questioning me and really wondering how I'm into the music that was popular when I was growing up. Thinking I'm too young to have been to or know of certain events.
Being well preserved is nice, but it does come with fundamentally being seen as someone you are not.

I remember thinking at 35 “you know this isn’t too different from 25”

Then I dated a 25 year old, and would otherwise see earl 20’s people at the bar and be like “nope definitely in my 30’s”

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I suspect China has ulterior motives, and learned from England, Russia, and America.
Russia, Putin is old and secure so he can basically do whatever. Including making it possible to ask if the Cold War really came to an end or if we just had a time out.
Or not, since Reagan said basically the same thing.

Of course they have ulterior motives..... and on the other side they say the US should be ashamed for what they did to Afghanistan by withdrawing.

Wu Wei

Oh no, I woke up super groggy and my cat’s on me and it’s illegal to move a cat so how do I get back to school?

But is that a come hither thing....I'm sure 18 year old minds want to know..... no wait..... they probably already think it is so...nevermind

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
But is that a come hither thing....I'm sure 18 year old minds want to know..... no wait..... they probably already think it is so...nevermind

Cat’s don’t respond to come hither silly. They don’t respond to anything :joycat: (unless it pleases Their Highnesses)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I remember thinking at 35 “you know this isn’t too different from 25”

Then I dated a 25 year old, and would otherwise see earl 20’s people at the bar and be like “nope definitely in my 30’s”
I'm kind of like that, but physically (not entirely, but overall mostly). Mentally, however, my nieces amd nephews range in ages fro. 26 to 14. So I get to regularly see how mentally its just a nope, lol.

Shadow Wolf

Cat’s don’t respond to come hither silly. They don’t respond to anything :joycat: (unless it pleases Their Highnesses)
I've had cats respond to their name. I've also had cats who will respond to anything and everything because it means attention.:joycat:

Shadow Wolf

Of course they have ulterior motives..... and on the other side they say the US should be ashamed for what they did to Afghanistan by withdrawing.
Honestly, I'm more interested in watching what China does than debating over what America did. It happened, it's a shame so many friends, sons, daughters, fathers, and mothers were lost and severely injured over this steaming pile of crap that could never have gained anything in the long run. It's a fine example of Uncle Sam abusing the troops sworn to protect him.
But China is interesting. What exactly is it they hope to gain? How do they plan on doing things differently? And the fact China is repressing Muslims I'm sure is not lost on the Taliban.

Shadow Wolf

Sprinkle Parmesan cheese ruins good pizza, but improves bad/average pizza.
I think it's too much parmesan than ruins a good pizza.
But generally there is always a place on pizza for mozzarella, parmesan, romano, asiago, feta, cheddar, muenster, provolone, fontina and I'm sure some I forgot.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
So its hardly rained at all this summer. And now the dam suddenly breaks, and we've had rain for three days.

It kinda seems its been like that the last few years, with our severe weather occurring in the fall rather than spring.

Wu Wei

Honestly, I'm more interested in watching what China does than debating over what America did. It happened, it's a shame so many friends, sons, daughters, fathers, and mothers were lost and severely injured over this steaming pile of crap that could never have gained anything in the long run. It's a fine example of Uncle Sam abusing the troops sworn to protect him.
But China is interesting. What exactly is it they hope to gain? How do they plan on doing things differently? And the fact China is repressing Muslims I'm sure is not lost on the Taliban.

China hopes to gain only economic superiority over the US, that is all. But they wouldn't mind taking full advantage of us looking weak and stupid either....

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
After I posted about Charlie Watts, I browsed through a list of people who died in 2021 so far. I didn't see it when it happened, but Walter Mondale died on April 19 of this year. Too late to post about it as a current event, but I totally missed it.

Markie Post died earlier this month on August 8. I remember her from Night Court.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
tumblr_d983a0fbb1c65216173ae9507de129bf_141256b3_400.gif