• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
the_venture_bros.dr_girlfriend.jpg
I actually know someone with a smoking-wrecked voice like that. She thinks she's actually good at singing karaoke.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A lot of times it's to have "other words" to get the point across even if lots of Americans don't know how harsh the words actually are, and because some things get old after awhile so it's nice to change things up once in awhile, like the occasional sod off.

Sod off is one of my favourites. The closest french ive found just doesn't give the same satisfaction.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
As Hatred had HATRED tattooed on him, amd had the H changed to V, amd had all the D removed (due to it's location), is Hatred now VD?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I found another homeschooler!!!! She's my old coworker(that I got along with really well).

I am so excited.

(I don't know any other parents that homeschool.)

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I left the garden for the covered back porch. Might have to move indoors. Storm's starting to rock.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Mrs Wu is back from Canada and it took her a full 2 hours before she was acting angry again over math

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
We already had our storms in my corner of America. Now, it's back to hot and dry - probably until October or November.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
We already had our storms in my corner of America. Now, it's back to hot and dry - probably until October or November.

Around here, April showers used to bring May flowers, but sprinkler systems bring them now. And while fall was once known for pleasant weather and campfires, everything is too wet to light anything up with, and you may get serenaded with tornado sirens.