• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I saw many hornets today while landscaping, & I put dirt on the nests, but I didn't get stung.
Woo hoo!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I had a quiz in my German class about gender articles and plurals. It wasn't pretty. Fortunately my teacher is still very lenient with grading in the class, and generous with partial credit and bonus points. And for this specific quiz she gave partial credit just for being close with the plural forms. But I fear it may be the first test I have done poorly on because of the stress I've been under lately, I hadn't eaten at all at that point in the day and it was 5:30 pm, and because I didn't study for it. Actually I'm usually having a hard time staying focused about half way into the class because by that time I've been in school for four hours without a break.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I ve survived another day of work, its my second week.

I am happy, but oh so tired. I hope I end this week well if I do I would be so happy :)

Marie75

Liberal
Classes are easy but hard to stay caught up! Now I got to read a chapter for a 7 hour class tomorrow after doing about 4 hours of work throughout the day and I'm still behind on week one and we are on week two, thank goodness the tests aren't till next week.:help:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My latest college "apply here" letter came from Columbia! But at over $40,000 a year just for tuition, and it being in Manhattan, the cost means I probably won't be going there. I do have one potential option, but it's not very likely. And New York intimidates me. Indianapolis is too much for my liking, and amplifying that scares me. Going from fields and trees to a really big city where it's hard to surround yourself with trees and nature I'm not sure would be that good for my mental well-being.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I'm taking off work tomorrow, and my wife and I are driving to Star, NC to buy clay and pottery supplies and then up to Seagrove to look at pottery.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh look time to go home and walk a 1/3 mile to my car.... in a thunderstorm....hooray.... but I'm still going

Draka

Wonder Woman
M 5y/o daughter had a couple dental fillings done today. Little cavities between a couple of her back teeth on her upper right side. She was so good. I noticed the notes in her chart that have been made recently. "very good patient", "very sweet little girl", "very well behaved" :D She's such a brave sweetheart. Just held my hand and clutched her stuffed pig and braved it all with barely a whimper and maybe a couple tears.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
We ordered an organic veg box from a local farm, hopefully it's good enough to convince my husband to continue getting that. It's going to arrive tomorrow.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Getting frustrated. I'm looking up the English lyrics to a song called "Rolling Girl" because I have the English version of the song, I just don't understand what the guy is saying. xP

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's raining. And it's been raining for three hours, which is quite unusually long for this part of Colorado.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I feel confident I can finish the week of work tomorrow, maybe without any help.

I am not confident that I will do it, but I know its posible. I wll do my best.

I will be very happy if I manage to finish my week as scheduled :)