• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's supposed to be in the 90s here today, & I get to work outside all day!
Oh, I will fondly remember this weather in January.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
30s then 70s then 40s then 60s then 50s then 60s with a thunderstorm then 80s and sunny then 50s then 90s and that is just yesterday to Thursday

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Oh my god

Just came back from work by foot completely soaked, it's raining like hell and EVERYONE in the neibourhood is on the street shouting and playing music everywhere and there giant Ganeshas and OH MY GOD BIGGEST PARTY EVER SEEN THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME GUYS

GIANT GANESHAS
PEOPLE DANCING EVERYWHERE
LOUD BOLLYWOOD MUSIC
LOUD TRADITIONAL MUSIC
AT THE SAME TIME

SO MUCH EPIC AWESOME

illykitty

RF's pet cat
My Hindu astrological sign is Purva Bhadrapada (2nd - Aquarius). Can't say I like the negative descriptions of it... Fortunately it's contrary to who I am!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I need to find a new place to get my hair cut at. The place I've been going to since I was a kid I am just not happy with anymore.
Fortunately for me I have a friend going to school to be a hair stylist so I get to be a test subject to get my hair styled (I don't trust her with scissors yet).:D My hair looked really cute last night but the windows being down in my car caused a nasty fight between the wind and my hair, and the wind won.

Marie75

Liberal
No Wirey :p I definitely meant "hooping". I'd love to get to the point of being able to do this and much more:

[youtube]RX_SStUBXcY[/youtube]

I'm going to have to definitely show my daughter this, she's really good at "hooping" and loves it...I guaranTEE if she watches this she will try to do it. Not sure if she'll be as good as her but it's something for her active self to do.:p

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I took my youngest boy (9) out for dinner. No siblings, no mom. Just me and him (I take turns taking the kids out every couple of weeks).

I really enjoyed it.