• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You be jell'n.
BTW, I recently sent an email to Menards thanking them
for all the free & cheap stuff I use to raise money for the
museum. I also asked them to open stores in western PA.

Ray (perhaps the Ray, of upper management fame) replied
that he'll look into it.
They need to come here and run off the inferior blue and orange hardware stores.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Half the world talks
With half a mind on what they say
Half the world walks
With half a mind to run away

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't do this.....
ladder-man-26468.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
oh goody...the math discussion/arguments are happening again...... happy new year....I'm going to put on the headphones, plug in the guitar to the personal amp and try not to hear any of it

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
New Years Eve again, there was a time Christmas Eve was the biggest deal in my life. Who else faked being asleep so they could ............of course I always feel asleep while faking being asleep! I always wanted to know what happened while I was asleep over night on Christmas.... When I found out I was the smuck trying to put together my damn kid's toy gas range with out all the parts.......Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
If you see a rabbit flying a fighter jet you should probably talk to somebody in healthcare about that.