• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't do this.....
ladder-man-26468.jpg
I worked with someone who liked to do that kind of thing. He had clever ladder and board uses, too: things no one else would dare. By the way are there two people up there or one?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Today I drank coffee 50/50 caff/decaff and a lot of it. There could be beneficial results, but there is also a 48% risk that I will make lots of posts and a 36% chance that I will make at least one terrible pun.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Today I drank coffee 50/50 caff/decaff and a lot of it. There could be beneficial results, but there is also a 48% risk that I will make lots of posts and a 36% chance that I will make at least one terrible pun.

And a 99% chance that percentages will rule your day.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
And a 99% chance that percentages will rule your day.
99% chance that it will rule my day, yes; but the coincidence level is low. The coincidence level is a measure of how coincidental a statistic is. It is the complement of the confidence level.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
99% chance that it will rule my day, yes; but the coincidence level is low. The coincidence level is a measure of how coincidental a statistic is. It is the complement of the confidence level.
Either you are posting at a excessively incredible rate or my screen has caffeine overdose......

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
to anyone who is interested: we are approaching post #84848 Now is the only time this post number will be available in the thread. Players start your bids.