• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yawn for a very good reason. Last night the ****ing ******** in our neighborhood set of fireworks for 5 ****ing hours from 8pm to 1am. Our dog when totally crazy and spent hours trying to dig a den in our hardwood floor. Let me just say none of us is thrilled about last night.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
Yawn for a very good reason. Last night the ****ing ******** in our neighborhood set of fireworks for 5 ****ing hours from 8pm to 1am. Our dog when totally crazy and spent hours trying to dig a den in our hardwood floor. Let me just say none of us is thrilled about last night.

Ugh. I know what you mean. :(

We have a neighbor who did that very thing. I guess he doesn't care about his four dogs or even other people's animals.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's late. A perfect time for some tea.
Given the state of my bladder, drinking tea or coffee mid-afternoon on means an extra trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Given that I often have trouble falling back asleep, I avoid extra trips. The joy of age.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I swallowed a bug, don't know what kind. And I really want to watch a movie, don't know what kind.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just realized there is a lesson for those who condemn pride while promoting to humility; science has well demonstrated there is no such thing as flying too close to the sun.
Those who cry "playing god" would also do well to consider this myth shattering reality.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
As far as I can tell...he only things worthwhile in New Jersey are Mitsuwa and Koreatown

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I ain't got no cat and I ain't a wantin' one neither....the be evil little fuzz balls and spawn of.....hmmmm..