• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You were talking about things they not only don't sell
(steam engines), but wouldn't even fit in the bag.

You claimed that they were wonderful because of the range of things they sell. Clearly there's so much they don't sell that your claim falls flat.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You claimed that they were wonderful because of the range of things they sell. Clearly there's so much they don't sell that your claim falls flat.
They don't sell everything....yet.
BTW, I'm trying to sell Menards a brick in a museum building.
Cheap advertising.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I started a job application. I don't know if they'll take me seriously, but they could do much worse than to hire me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Apparently I must not be struggling with Spanish as bad as I think, because I seem to understand about as well, sometimes better than Peggy Hill.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Spawn is actually not an evil word. Its an aquatic term.
No, Spawn is a Hellspawn, like Al Simmons. He's definitely not aquatic, and though he did give his soul to see his wife one last time amd agree to lead Malebolgia's demonic army in exchange, he isn't evil.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Indeed. @Wu Wei would maul the boss. @Revoltingest would spend his time posting here and playing with antique engines. I, of course, would be an exemplary employee if a bit intolerant of stupid bureaucratic games.
I actually took my employer's best interest
as my purpose for being there. Once it meant
my recommending getting rid of me. I'd done
everything worth paying me for.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I paid some bills tonight and balanced my checkbook. WHEEE

i don't balance cheque books, i don't even fill in the stubs to remind me what it was, for how much and date. So long as the cheque gets cleared by the bank in a few days thats enough for me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
i don't balance cheque check books, i don't even fill in the stubs to remind me what it was, for how much and date. So long as the cheque check gets cleared by the bank in a few days thats that's enough enuf for me.
I gave my son the job of bank account reconciliation.
It's very necessary.