• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
How long do I have till my Alzheimer's sets in. Was diagnosed with Lime disease some....lol, I wanted to write "some deers ago"....It is already setting in!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have heard that being demented means that you can think of something never-ever. If you are forgetting something but later eureka! it appears in your thoughts, it is not dementia that you have. It might mean that it is too busy that you are.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I had a wonderful vision! While I was throwing flour down for some homemade pasta I saw some things. Two of the things that I saw looked like angels with wings. One other thing I saw looked like a lobster.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is easy to find a demented person when someone disagrees with your point of view. If you have the ability to dispense blessings, I would appreciate a few.
Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! I know for certain that time is a wonderful thing. I have heard that nobody really knows what it is! Wonderful. Just wait on time and you will be OK. I promise!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I love you ,too
No necking in the chapel! So now that we know, and maybe you have already done it, but can we know from where the order originated, please? No necking. Did you ever hear it? Of course, there is no necking in a public place, I think. The chapel is even public with God Almighty. Isn't it? Where did the phrase come from, please?