• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
No necking in the chapel! So now that we know, and maybe you have already done it, but can we know from where the order originated, please? No necking. Did you ever hear it? Of course, there is no necking in a public place, I think. The chapel is even public with God Almighty. Isn't it? Where did the phrase come from, please?
Just an attempt at humor.....I know it was a bad attempt.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
An audience must be up to the intellectual level necessary to appreciate classic humor at it's best...Don't you think?.......(yawn) beddie bye :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Some Indiana news for you....
Wait amd see. The drunken murderer Officer Bisard was indicted, even found guilty eventually, but he got a slap on the wrist and last I knew his sentence is still being fought.
Or the p'tahk in Peru who tased an elderly man with Alzheimers, at a nursing home, all because the man wasn't cooperating. He got fired from the force in Miami county, a judge in Cass county had him reinstated.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wait amd see. The drunken murderer Officer Bisard was indicted, even found guilty eventually, but he got a slap on the wrist and last I knew his sentence is still being fought.
Or the p'tahk in Peru who tased an elderly man with Alzheimers, at a nursing home, all because the man wasn't cooperating. He got fired from the force in Miami county, a judge in Cass county had him reinstated.
That's the tip of the IN iceberg of cop corruption
& incompetence. I wonder if they're trying to
compete with NJ?