• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No you didn't, you said can you ay Xenophobia.

so says the person who uses "Jocks" and "Jock's" interchangeably.....well it was a typographical error the first time..... it is and shall remain 'Can you say Xenophobia....sure you can"

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180306065901-mister-rogers.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
so says the person who uses "Jocks" and "Jock's" interchangeably.....well it was a typographical error the first time..... it is and shall remain 'Can you say Xenophobia....sure you can"

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180306065901-mister-rogers.jpg

So now you are having a dig at my disability,. How pathetic is that?

ChristineM

Premium Member
disability..... really!?..... pathetic...hardly..... truth....likely.....changing the actual point of it all.... interesting

Yes disability but what do you care about my difficulties? All you can do is call me xenophobic

Wu Wei

Yes disability but what do you care about my difficulties? All you can do is call me xenophobic

you know..... taking what I said and attempting to turn it into an attack on your disability is a great way to redirect things and make yourself look like the victim, but you are not...the disability you're taking about I can only assume is the spelling error that I was unaware was a disability, which I only add in my post because you were pointing out my typographical error, which if I wanted to I could also claim as a disability because I cannot see well out of one eye due to multiple retinal detachments in that eye which makes it rather hard to read the computer screen at times, but I didn't, mostly because I did not see the need and felt it would be silly. I did however use Xenophobia based on your responses in multiple posts that were degrading things American and your lumping of all Americans in a group as rude based on the small percentage you have seen.

I could do the same with English if I wanted, but I don't. Again it would be silly and frankly I hate generalizations.

I have known, meant or ran into 12 (verified) folks from England, most are fine, but 3 were not.
1 was a friend of my ex-wife's who was from London actually who lived in the US, was married to an American woman and continually referred to America as the Colonies and Americans as colonists all while taking every opportunity to run down America and Americans. Never did figure out why he lived here, other than he made more money here and was able to keep more of it
Another was my wife has a friend (Chinese) her husband was also from England. He was the most self centered egotistical individual I have ever meant...again made me wonder why he lived here...oh yeah...again...money
3rd was on a train in Norway. I was in the first class car, legitimately, when a woman appeared with her family and told me we were in their seats. I said, I'm terribly sorry, thought I had it right, let me check my ticket to see where I am supposed to be..... her entire demeanour changed after I spoke and she became rather angry and exceptionally rude. I have no idea why, unless my accent made her think I'm an American and she did not lke Americans or possibly she hated mixed marriages...my wife is Chinese. I got out of the seat, I had read it wrong, I was a in the row just behind where I was

However this does not make all folks from England rude and nasty, at least not in my book, can't judge all of one nationality or race by 36 percent of the sample

Bottomline, no race or nationality has a corner on the market when it comes to being rude.

ChristineM

Premium Member
you know..... taking what I said and attempting to turn it into an attack on your disability is a great way to redirect things and make yourself look like the victim, but you are not...the disability you're taking about I can only assume is the spelling error that I was unaware was a disability, which I only add in my post because you were pointing out my typographical error, which if I wanted to I could also claim as a disability because I cannot see well out of one eye due to multiple retinal detachments in that eye which makes it rather hard to read the computer screen at times, but I didn't, mostly because I did not see the need and felt it would be silly. I did however use Xenophobia based on your responses in multiple posts that were degrading things American and your lumping of all Americans in a group as rude based on the small percentage you have seen.

I could do the same with English if I wanted, but I don't. Again it would be silly and frankly I hate generalizations.

I have known, meant or ran into 12 (verified) folks from England, most are fine, but 3 were not.
1 was a friend of my ex-wife's who was from London actually who lived in the US, was married to an American woman and continually referred to America as the Colonies and Americans as colonists all while taking every opportunity to run down America and Americans. Never did figure out why he lived here, other than he made more money here and was able to keep more of it
Another was my wife has a friend (Chinese) her husband was also from England. He was the most self centered egotistical individual I have ever meant...again made me wonder why he lived here...oh yeah...again...money
3rd was on a train in Norway. I was in the first class car, legitimately, when a woman appeared with her family and told me we were in their seats. I said, I'm terribly sorry, thought I had it right, let me check my ticket to see where I am supposed to be..... her entire demeanour changed after I spoke and she became rather angry and exceptionally rude. I have no idea why, unless my accent made her think I'm an American and she did not lke Americans or possibly she hated mixed marriages...my wife is Chinese. I got out of the seat, I had read it wrong, I was a in the row just behind where I was

However this does not make all folks from England rude and nasty, at least not in my book, can't judge all of one nationality or race by 36 percent of the sample

Bottomline, no race or nationality has a corner on the market when it comes to being rude.

Not read it all, too much for me but i have one thing to say "methinks the bear doth protest too much"

Wu Wei

You see, I can easily, and honestly, say I have great respect for England, its toughness and its people and their toughness which they have roved time and time again. I also find the history of england fascinating.... not a fan of all the cars, but some are cool, others are not, but I think the same about American cars too...not so sure you could honestly utter the same about America..or Americans

Wu Wei

Not always. Oftentimes you ganged up with @Revoltingest (i know, i was shocked to)

You need to check what you write more often and stop others s sn excuse...or am I attacking your disability again....

By the way...have to print things out sometimes and enlarge the print to read long posts...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
We should erect a wall around Californiastan to
ensure that Kardashians don't infect other states.
But then you'd separate us from Texas and Texas from us. That just won't do because it wouldn't bode well for the love-hate thing the two states have going on towards each other.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not always. Oftentimes you ganged up with @Revoltingest (i know, i was shocked to)
I gang up.
I'm ganged up against.
It's RF...we must enjoy the fray.
After all, we're only totally dissing each others' countries,
politics, cuisines, fashions, religions, & languages.
It's not like we're mocking anything really important to us.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But then you'd separate us from Texas and Texas from us. That just won't do because it wouldn't bode well for the love-hate thing the two states have going on towards each other.
An idea....
Move Texas to where Nevada is.
Put a big wall up around CA & TX.
See what happens with them pitted against each other.