• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And gun towers.
And dogs....dogs that shoot bees when
they bark (a Homer Simpson innovation).

Yes, but now there is a source of Murder hornets just a bit north of there...so the guns should shoot murder hornets...oh and a wolverine pit..... can't be secure without a wolverine pit

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes, but now there is a source of Murer hornets just a bit north of there...so the guns should shoot murder hornets...oh and a wolverine pit..... can't be secure without a wolverine pit
And bears (being shaven is optional)....
guardians-bear-man-machine-gun.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You don't like us here on the other side of the pond....Xenophobia - dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

I don't mind you at all, even the bear shaped Americans are people. You are attending to force an invalid trait onto me because the bear brain cannot cope with wit, humour and sarcasm. But i forgive you.

Wu Wei

I don't mind you at all, even the bear shaped Americans are people. You are attending to force an invalid trait onto me because the bear brain cannot cope with wit, humour and sarcasm. But i forgive you.

Yes you do......No I'm not....maybe I am....that's not true.... well it could be...nah...no way....ok...prove me wrong..... tell me how good American cars are

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yes you do......No I'm not....maybe I am....that's not true.... well it could be...nah...no way....ok...prove me wrong..... tell me how good American cars are

American cars are not American people.

Have i upset you somehow?

Wu Wei

Ain't evolution interesting.

This is more like it for guarding the California border to keep them Kardashian lovin' pink tofu eating, hippie, surfer, hollywood types out of the rest of t good ole US of A
Got a grizzly on your flag...WITHOUT permission from bears...OK...so..how do you like me now....Californiastanians

gatlingbear-700x445.jpg

Last edited:

Wu Wei

American cars are not American people.

Have i upset you somehow?

But American cars are driven by American people, who speak American English...so tell me how great Americans speaking American English driving American cars are

And no..... you have not upset me in the least actually.... for that you'd need to try much harder

ChristineM

Premium Member
This is more like it for guarding the California border to keep them Kardashian lovin' pink tofu eating, hippie, surfer, hollywood types out of the rest of t good ole US of A
Got a grizzly on your flag...WITHOUT permission from bears...OK...so..how do you like me now....

gatlingbear-700x445.jpg

Personally i think men with big guns are compensating for having a small ______

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Got a grizzly on your flag...WITHOUT permission from bears...OK...so..how do you like me now....

gatlingbear-700x445.jpg

Another creature has opened themselves up to having the Karsahians living rent free in their brains. As far as hippie's go, I can dig it, man

baa2b751-f947-11ea-89c9-0242ac120002__d2_20xcscopy_1000x1000.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
But American cars are driven by American people, who speak American English...so tell me how great Americans speaking American English driving American cars are

And no..... you have not upset me in the least actually.... for that you'd need to try much harder

Ok, you asked for it. American cars are crap, well most are anyway, on European roads... As i said right from the start.

American drivers are generally not good with curves more acute than the curvature of the earth

And its spelt humour...

And on friday we are going to dinner with our german car driving, french and American English speaking American friends.

Wu Wei

Ok, you asked for it. American cars are crap, well most are anyway, on European roads... As i said right from the start.

American drivers are generally not good with curves more acute than the curvature of the earth

And its spelt humour...

And on friday we are going to dinner with our german car driving, french and American English speaking American friends.

Like I said.... can you say Xenophobia.....sure you can