• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You see, I can easily, and honestly, say I have great respect for England, its toughness and its people and their toughness which they have roved time and time again. I also find the history of england fascinating.... not a fan of all the cars, but some are cool, others are not, but I think the same about American cars too...not so sure you could honestly utter the same about America..or Americans

Actually i could. Not the cars which i think are mostly rubbish on European roads (as i previously stated several times)... They are not designed for Europe.

I find American drivers in general to be horrible, tailgating really pisses me off. Lane changing without indication. Lane hopping, speeding. Thats my experience.
I also refer to America's lack of international drivers who, be honest, are non existent.

American people. Some are ok, some are not. Same as people everywhere.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hey! Everybody. It is grey and cold here. What else to do but make some trouble on our very wonderful RF?

Hey, its grey and cold here too... not as cold as yesterday.... 4 degrees Fahrenheit..... today its a balmy 28 Fahrenheit

ChristineM

Premium Member
Oh please, stop.... this is getting pathetic.... .remind me next time you correct my spelling to accuse you of the same due to my bad eye

Swings and roundabouts. You stop digging at me and I'll return the favour

Wu Wei

Actually i could. Not the cars which i think are mostly rubbish on European roads (as i previously stated several times)... They are not designed for Europe.

I find American drivers in general to be horrible, tailgating really pisses me off. Lane changing without indication. Lane hopping, speeding. Thats my experience.
I also refer to America's lack of international drivers who, be honest, are non existent.

American people. Some are ok, some are not. Same as people everywhere.

You do realize you just made my point for me don't you.

You judge all by a small percentage....... thanks for playing

ChristineM

Premium Member
You need to check what you write more often and stop others s sn excuse...or am I attacking your disability again....

By the way...have to print things out sometimes and enlarge the print to read long posts...

And I have to change the colour of the screen and/or wear special eyeglasses.

Wu Wei

And I have to change the colour of the screen and/or wear special eyeglasses.

Oh...the disability again....by the way...pretty much the same here

Enough...I'm done...continue if you will...I shall respond to this no longer..it is pointless...like I said before...have a nice day

ChristineM

Premium Member
I gang up.
I'm ganged up against.
It's RF...we must enjoy the fray.
After all, we're only totally dissing each others' countries,
politics, cuisines, fashions, religions, & languages.
It's not like we're mocking anything really important to us.

Its all fun and games...

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is called Irony why I am still on the Notables list. OMG! I love this place. I should remember it in my will. I am feeling some pain

ChristineM

Premium Member
Oh...the disability again....by the way...pretty much the same here

Enough...I'm done...continue if you will...I shall respond to this no longer..it is pointless...like I said before...have a nice day

And cheers to you too... I will assume with you backing out i win... I know, wrong thread but thanks anyway