• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Where's that <Ew!> frube when I need it!
Well, you did give me the idea to portray the California-Texas relation in such a way. Because it fits and works.:p
Hank Hill says he won't visit here, but I bet he'd see his fellow Texans and enjoy himself here and wonder or not if he actually ever hated it here or if it's just his Texan side.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
There's no place like rum. There's no place like rum.

Darn, these ruby slippers I traded mom's cow for don't work at all.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Open the windows so as to let out the fog of pejorative posting. Why would anyone decide to work for a living when they could waste their day at a forum? I do hope everyone is well.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well, you did give me the idea to portray the California-Texas relation in such a way. Because it fits and works.:p
Hank Hill says he won't visit here, but I bet he'd see his fellow Texans and enjoy himself here and wonder or not if he actually ever hated it here or if it's just his Texan side.

A good friend of mine was from Texas. When he left, he was asked why he wanted to do a damn fool thing like moving the CA.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Now you've gone and done it. But since you don't care about quality food which is proven by the sludge you tout, we can separate you from the evolved who have developed palates.
cute-golden-labrador-retriever-drinking-water-toilet-cute-golden-labrador-retriever-drinking-water-toilet-bowl-161384471.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Boomhauer & a Kardashian...inevitable.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It's true. Texas plates are a very common sight, and meeting people from Texas is a regular thing here. There's probably more people from Texas than any other state. That list includes Buck Owens.

Its just reconnoitering in case the two states start a fighten'

Wu Wei

Speaking of Rum...Bacardi 151 was a real bad idea many moons ago...... and with that.....time to go exercise..... TTFN..Adidas..reservoir..off-Velveeta-sane

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Speaking of Rum...Bacardi 151 was a real bad idea many moons ago...... and with that.....time to go exercise..... TTFN..Adidas..reservoir..off-Velveeta-sane
I had a run in with it years ago. It sort of snuck up on me.

Wu Wei

Before I go...I just saw this on Yahoo, and I fully agree

"Conversations about religion, politics, or other personal beliefs. It will most likely devolve into one person trying to convince another that their viewpoint is correct and that the listener is wrong."

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Before I go...I just saw this on Yahoo, and I fully agree

"Conversations about religion, politics, or other personal beliefs. It will most likely devolve into one person trying to convince another that their viewpoint is correct and that the listener is wrong."

There is enough of RF that is not about that with religious topics that I stay interested.