• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I had an interview. We'll see.

360_F_240960349_Wj11xEAUv6yB57BLQldodITQoo3Nm2o8.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I agree with you. I'm wrong about being wrong. And I'll even go beyond the event horizon of one more wrong I admit to spiraling after the wrong about the wrong about the wrong...

That is so very wrong, its just wrong about being wrong its extra wrong

About being wrong - if you were to accuse me of following Malāmatiyya, the "path of blame", I would agree it would be wrong of me to do so.

Well....that's wrong

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I want to go to Redmond and pee all over Microsoft for releasing a patch that required rebuilding domain controllers from a bare-metal restore, broke RDS to a couple of other servers and in total is causing havoc that is not equal to ransomware but seriously evil

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I want to go to Redmond and pee all over Microsoft for releasing a patch that required rebuilding domain controllers from a bare-metal restore, broke RDS to a couple of other servers and in total is causing havoc that is not equal to ransomware but seriously evil

Are you running old software or using old servers? Ye have had no issue

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Before I go...I just saw this on Yahoo, and I fully agree

"Conversations about religion, politics, or other personal beliefs. It will most likely devolve into one person trying to convince another that their viewpoint is correct and that the listener is wrong."
I'm not old, but apparently old school because that's just how I was raised. Leave politics and religion at the door.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I really admire the work of some people.

It's interesting how many people steal packages, &
commit these crimes with their young children around.