• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Going by the Texans I've met around here and those on King of the Hill, I'd have to say Indiana is looking tons more conservative than Texas.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I just wanna apologize and sympathize with the rich and powerful, even when I want to jab them in the ribs. I love you big time people! :D

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
spongebob-squarepants-patrick-star.gif

FLURONA!!!!!!

spongebob-patrick.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That is old school.I,too, was raised knowing,'religion,politics are off limits and never ask someone what they earn'.

France is completely different. You can ask about religion and politics, you can give gory details of your latest operation and chat about yours or their sex lives... But never, ever ask about a persons job.

Shadow Wolf

France is completely different. You can ask about religion and politics, you can give gory details of your latest operation and chat about yours or their sex lives... But never, ever ask about a persons job.
I've long suspected we aren't supposed to discuss our income here so it's harder for us to piece together how often and how hard we get ****ed by this system that makes sport and game of taking every last cent they can from the non-ultra wealthy to give it to those who already have the most.
This one I do anyways to help highlight the flaws of this system. Like how I made $13 an hour to do mental health. I'll let everyone know that so everyone knows why it's hard to find good mental healthcare providers. There just isn't enough money for all the stress.

Shadow Wolf

The Pontiac "wider is better" commercial saying the Egyptians realized this and went from building obelisks to the wider (and harder to push over) pyramids was better.
It's better because I did like Pontiacs and wouldn't mind another Grand Prix. My '89 Grand Prix even had features I've not enjoyed in my cars since.