• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
There is enough of RF that is not about that with religious topics that I stay interested.

Well...you now must realize... I have to convince you that you are wrong....

I can easily convince both of you that you are wrong and that I am right. There will be a fee, of course. Additionally, there is a wait time of six to eight weeks due to Covid.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
I await you paying me my fee.

Here ya go!

24d28ee3264a4309fd25dda53c4b47ac--money.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Today we went shopping in Sarlat. At less than -6c (20f) it was very much brass monkeys while we sauntered around the town.

On the way home we stopped at Brocorama to purchase a hand axe.

It's a tool we have been sadly lacking for splitting kindling for the fire.

So im thinking 'ohh goody another toy to compliment my chain saw". We get it home, take the metres of safety wrapping/packing off. I try to pick it up and almost break my wrist. I guess hubby will be in charge of the axe.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Today we went shopping in Sarlat. At less than -6c (20f) it was very much brass monkeys while we sauntered around the town.

On the way home we stopped at Brocorama to purchase a hand axe.

It's a tool we have been sadly lacking for splitting kindling for the fire.

So im thinking 'ohh goody another toy to compliment my chain saw". We get it home, take the metres of safety wrapping/packing off. I try to pick it up and almost break my wrist. I guess hubby will be in charge of the axe.
As I recall, it does take some getting used to. I always liked using the wedge and sledgehammer to split logs, especially when they were frozen...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
As I recall, it does take some getting used to. I always liked using the wedge and sledgehammer to split logs, especially when they were frozen...

We use an electric log splitter, works best on 50cm logs. The axe is to make kindling, of 15 to 25cm.

We've used the log splitter in the past but it takes so long.

I will practice with the axe but for now it's hubbies job.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Now I just have to convince you that you're wrong

I agree with you. I'm wrong about being wrong. And I'll even go beyond the event horizon of one more wrong I admit to spiraling after the wrong about the wrong about the wrong...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
About being wrong - if you were to accuse me of following Malāmatiyya, the "path of blame", I would agree it would be wrong of me to do so.