• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Another reason Menards needs to expand to California is it has come to my attention Home Depot sponsors Autism Speaks. I never liked Home Depot, now they get no more of my money.
Nor does Dollar General. They have a few things I like there, but I'd rather literally shoot myself in the foot than metaphorically do it by giving money to a company who's going to give that money to a group who says Autistic people have no right to exist and sympathizes with parents who murder their autistic kids.
The other companies I learned that give to that hate group I don't shop at.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
ac6fb31043ed013a8cf1005056a9545d

Shadow Wolf

Its a little bit like a patent. Truth is its not French dressing, so I can't empathize. French dressing should come from France. That is what the name indicates.
Yeah. It's misleading from the start. It would be more accurate to call it American dressing (while referring to ranch as 'Murican dressing).

Shadow Wolf

It did some research, it seems the Southern Poverty Law Center doesn't really care about hate in general, they just care about hatred aimed towards LGBT, immigrants, and ethnic minorities. I couldn't find them listing any groups who demean and demonize mental illness.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I thought first class was supposed to be treated (and fed) like first class rather than being fed this kind of hog slop.

SAS had the best food I ever had on an Airline.... the seats seemed wider to..... although I did not enjoy the air-pocket we hit landing in Newark that made the 747 feel like a rollercoaster going downhill fast

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
SAS had the best food I ever had on an Airline.... the seats seemed wider to..... although I did not enjoy the air-pocket we hit landing in Newark that made the 747 feel like a rollercoaster going downhill fast

European and some other airlines are all better than US ones. US airlines have me thinking that they dream of putting passengers on pallets wearing Depends and loading them onto the plane with a fork-lift.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
European and some other airlines are all better than US ones. US airlines have me thinking that they dream of putting passengers on pallets wearing Depends and loading them onto the plane with a fork-lift.

They had this idea for seating, to fit more on, that looked much like a Minbari bed, from Babylon 5, just at a much greater angle, about 60 degrees.. Luckily it was not used

minbari-sleeping-quarters.jpg