• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
My school was the only school at SDSU whose drumline didn't show up. EVERYONE ELSE showed up. And our bass drum player says we're not taking band seriously?!?!

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
A bird took a huge **** on my head right in the middle of a mall and in front of everyone. And I found the situation so hilarious I just laughted so much.
What's wrong with me xD
And screw you bird seriously I just washed my hair yesterday...

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
The weather here is exquisite today. Like, its orgasmically nice outside today. Fresh sweet air that sinks into my whole being and makes me feel alive. Not cold, not hot, just comfortable coolness.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My world no longer makes sense.... I love tea...I get tea from China...and now Greenpeace is telling me it is potentially full of some rather nasty pesticides.....Damn

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I went to a concert at my church this evening, Ernie Haase and Signature Sound- a really great sounding Gospel quartet. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A sunny day with no chance of rain.
And I have a ditch to dig.
(I started yesterday, & hope to finish today.)
Life is good.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Black bean soup mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

6a014e60533b57970c014e88dc064b970d-200wi

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Anyone else aware of those Skecher's BOBS shoes? Its incredibly silly. Skecher's made a blatant copy of TOMS shoes and marketed them. Not only do the shoes look exactly the same, the name is a short male name in all caps and they donate a pair for every pair purchased. Like, who in the Skecher's company decided that such a lacking effort was actually a good idea? Whoever it was should be fired, because they obviously lack moderate human intelligence or they are completely lazy and careless.

"Hey, those TOMS shoes are doing pretty well, lots of people are wearing those shoes. We should do something like that. Got any ideas?"

"Yeah, lets just do the exact same thing and put a slightly different name on it. People buy Walmart knockoffs of Chuck Taylors, they'll buy our knockoffs of TOMS."

"Sounds like a plan to me. Let's go to lunch"

Thus, BOBS was born and the internet shook it's head and LMAO'd

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Today I listened to Stabbing Westward for the first time in awhile, and it was almost as if I was rediscovering them.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Greenpeace called me today about Arctic drilling and helping out to stop it. Wish I could support them but with no income (I'm not on Gov't money either - husband provides) it's not possible.