• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Draka

Wonder Woman
I love Pandora Radio. I've just had the best dance workout I've had in quite a while. :dancer: Between my Dubstep station and my Industrial Rock station my body didn't stop moving for about an hour...I'm a sweaty endorphin rushed mess :D Now it's time for this...:bath:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I love Pandora Radio. I've just had the best dance workout I've had in quite a while. :dancer: Between my Dubstep station and my Industrial Rock station my body didn't stop moving for about an hour...I'm a sweaty endorphin rushed mess :D Now it's time for this...:bath:
If you try Last.fm, you'll dump Pandora in a heart beat. Much better selection, much smarter song picking, even small label and unsigned bands are played. However, they really need to work the program that puts an "On Tour" label on an artist's picture, because I really do not think Mozart has been in tour for quite some time now.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I'm stuck in the magazine trap. I'm getting magazines I never ordered and the one and only magazine subscription I did order is going to expire soon and I'd like to let it and I'm now getting notices saying I renewed it and that I owe on the bill. :facepalm:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am watching Star Trek: The Next Generation on BBCA, but I am annoyed by the commercials. I never thought it possible, but commercials are even more annoying that they used to be.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Looking at real estate today...and I have no idea why...I don't want to buy anything

Draka

Wonder Woman
My 5y/o daughter is teaching me sign language. Pretty cool actually. She has a deaf boy in her Kindergarten class and his interpreter volunteered to not only just help him, but also incorporate the class as well by teaching them them all sign language. So the teacher, thinking that was a fantastic idea, set aside a little time every day for the class to learn a few words a day. Kaitlyn comes home to show me how to sign her letters, colors, different names for animals. Very nice. Plus this also helps the children this boy is going to grow up and go to school with learn to communicate with him more effectively throughout the years. Very very nice.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
My 5y/o daughter is teaching me sign language. Pretty cool actually. She has a deaf boy in her Kindergarten class and his interpreter volunteered to not only just help him, but also incorporate the class as well by teaching them them all sign language. So the teacher, thinking that was a fantastic idea, set aside a little time every day for the class to learn a few words a day. Kaitlyn comes home to show me how to sign her letters, colors, different names for animals. Very nice. Plus this also helps the children this boy is going to grow up and go to school with learn to communicate with him more effectively throughout the years. Very very nice.

This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I had my first good day at work.

Ghe boss actually looked at the amount of counts each one of us community managed and said we are idiots for not complaining and leting ourselvese abused.

The completely absurd part was that I told him yesterday I was working all the time coming work early, going out late, taking less time at break and working at home and then dreaming about work so I could wake up go to work...

He just replied he didnt see good results. So, that was yesterday. Today he says we udiots for not telling him we had too much on our plate.

To make it clear, I found out today the maximum amount of counts we should each have would be five to give a good ervice and management. i have twelve.

This week will still be hell, but now he already told my direct boss ( friend who put me ithere :D ) to start looking for another community manager for the team.

I also now find myself a lot at ease because I was very worried aboutot knowing if I was mking it good enough. Nw I know I had been, I just had way more than I should, so all good.

So I feel happy today :)

I am tired and should be sleeping in less an an hour from now.

That' all :)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I had JWs knock at my door today... How timely, after I said that I'll consider the next encounter with religion. o_O It's the first time I see them in the UK, I've been living here for 4 years.

Well I accepted their free book, I thought, why not?