• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I'm quite fair skinned. My normal make-up shades for powder or foundation is usually named "porcelain" or the like. I have freckles (lighter on face but prominently down arms), have brown eyes, brown eye brows, and my natural hair color is kind of a chestnut brown (if my memory serves me well enough :p ). I normally keep it dyed a dark brown though. I have done a few stints with reddish/auburn tones. Never actual RED though.

If you're warm toned (yellow, peach or gold undertones to the skin) or your freckles play up warmth to your face, you might be happier with the look of a netural or orange based red. Copper, rich auburns with netural bases, warm/chestnut browns...

If you have cool tones in your face, you might like a violet-based red better.

Neutral based reds tend to look more natural and you can still get great vibrancy of color. I'm partial to copper, but, if you don't mind a violet-base, you can go fire engine with the right violet-based red and you can accomplish this with a box...

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I wish I could start a radio station with the music on my library. With over 160 artist and nearly 20,000 songs, there would be something for everyone. To specify, by everyone, I mean people who have musical taste that run deeper than the mainstream, run of the mill, top 40 crap. For those people, they would find nothing.

Draka

Wonder Woman
My daughter, who usually likes to wrap her blanket I made her around her as a dress, saw pictures of ladies in hijabs and thought they were so pretty she was insistent that I wrap her head with her blanket to look like a hijab. I tell you...not easy to do with a crocheted blanket...especially for someone who has no experience doing so even with a proper headscarf :p lol She was quite happy with what I did manage though and went away thinking she was quite pretty. :D

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
My daughter, who usually likes to wrap her blanket I made her around her as a dress, saw pictures of ladies in hijabs and thought they were so pretty she was insistent that I wrap her head with her blanket to look like a hijab. I tell you...not easy to do with a crocheted blanket...especially for someone who has no experience doing so even with a proper headscarf :p lol She was quite happy with what I did manage though and went away thinking she was quite pretty. :D

We had our International Folk Festival this weekend, and my wife and I saw some truly amazing a beautiful head scarves. It seemed like all the girls were trying to find out where to buy them after they passed in the parade.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I was talking to a friend last night about my hair and what color I should dye it. She said I'd look good with dark blond(lighter shade than it is now). And then I wanted to dye the tips teal/turquoise.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I wish my cat would hurry up and kill this mouse she found. The poor thing is letting out screams every so often.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I have more skin growing from the red stuff that was in my forearm,

Tis is good. I guess in a month as much it may be as if nothing happened, though friends insist I should put creamd and stuff so it doesnt leave a mark. I am doing that now.

So lazy.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I'm sick. Miserable. Was up half the night coughing. Sore throat. Tired. Congested. Achy. Just...ick.
smiley-sick010.gif

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Misty, my mother's cat, scratched me in the face. Everyone looked at my face today saying, "Oh, my gosh, Becky, what happened to your face?!" Had to explain 10 times!

Also, my hand hurts and I don't know why. :/

I been getting sexually harrassed for 2 weeks now. Finally told a teacher. She gave the guy a referral.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I hate setting up Windows 8 PCs with office in the cloud....hate hate hate hate hate it

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm trying to figure out how to reprogram myself. There are things that I missed during my childhood and that's really affecting my life now... But I have no idea how to do it!

Draka

Wonder Woman
So my son's homework is calling for change. For pennies and nickels and dimes and quarters. They want him to actually bring so many nickels to school as well tomorrow and say that he will need so many dimes and quarters in the coming days. My thinking? Great. Lovely. I don't use cash. Hence I rarely ever have change in my home. Change is usually pennies (which grace the piggy banks of my kids) or quarters (left over from the odd laundromat run). Nickels? I have scrounged my purse and anywhere else I could think of and turned up one nickel in the whole house. Found a few dimes, certainly not 10 though. So I am going to have to actually either make a purchase and get cash back in piddly change or go to the bank to get piddly change for...homework. :rolleyes: