• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Boy in my history class: "Did a cat get your face?"
Me: *nod, nod*
Boy: *didn't see* "Cat? Lizard?"
Me: "My mom's cat."
Boy: "Called it!"

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I need to eat less and better. My taste buds might be a bit less happy but my stomach will thank me for that.

4consideration

Premium Member
So my son's homework is calling for change. For pennies and nickels and dimes and quarters. They want him to actually bring so many nickels to school as well tomorrow and say that he will need so many dimes and quarters in the coming days. My thinking? Great. Lovely. I don't use cash. Hence I rarely ever have change in my home. Change is usually pennies (which grace the piggy banks of my kids) or quarters (left over from the odd laundromat run). Nickels? I have scrounged my purse and anywhere else I could think of and turned up one nickel in the whole house. Found a few dimes, certainly not 10 though. So I am going to have to actually either make a purchase and get cash back in piddly change or go to the bank to get piddly change for...homework. :rolleyes:

LOL! I had the exact same experience a few years ago. (Great, now I had to pile everyone into the car and go on a quest for exact change! First I had to drive about 4 miles to the ATM for cash to make change with. :))

Watch out for "shoe" boxes. Those are fun to get as requirements to bring to school in a day or two, if you don't keep those around either. Hide one if you haven't already! :D Otherwise, it's go buy shoes, or deal with "that's not what the teacher said. It's box, but NOT a SHOE box. I'm gonna get in trouble for bringing in the wrong one!"

Draka

Wonder Woman
I am coming down with a cold <<<sniffle>>>

That's what you get for coming in here. Did you not read my post a page or so back? I'm still coughing up my lungs. Worst cough I've had in as long as I can remember. My throat is awful. I'm congested. Last time I was this sick (though not this bad of a cough) it eventually turned into an acute sinus infection and I ended up on some doozy of a medication my doctor said she only prescribes when other antibiotics don't work. :p

Between me and Heim (I feel you bud, dont bend over or cough), the announcements thread is infected. We need a quarantine sign up.

smiley-signs022.gif

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Welp, you add me to the list of people in this thread who are sick. Think im develouping a lower respiratory infection; feels like a sore throat in my bronchi, that sharp spot in my left lung is inflamed and my lungs just feel tired.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just got out of a meeting....2 parts boring..... I part annoying.....1 part very interesting

illykitty

RF's pet cat
There are some religions/sects on the forums without practitioners... Shame, I much prefer to hear what religions are about from members rather than scholars, books and websites.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Going to some party with my man's sister.
She's insisting that I HAVE to be well dressed to have entrance.
I'm going to have make up and be dressed like a woman !
Woa ! I'm kind of nervous. DRESSED LIKE A WOMAN AND WITH MAKE UP.
SAVE MEH D:

Me Myself

Back to my username
Going to some party with my man's sister.
She's insisting that I HAVE to be well dressed to have entrance.
I'm going to have make up and be dressed like a woman !
Woa ! I'm kind of nervous. DRESSED LIKE A WOMAN AND WITH MAKE UP.
SAVE MEH D:

Please tell us how it goes :D