• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I'm dropping one of my classes in college. It's giving me too much stress and the teacher sucks. I'll give it another go next semester. Perhaps I'll be better prepared.

On the flip side, this means I'll graduate in Spring 2015 and not Fall 2014.

By the way, the class is Quantitative Methods; which is basically research statistics for psychology. And math is my absolute WORST subject.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
It's weird that when I talked to the psychiatrist, one of the past events I've talked about hurt me more than I thought it would.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Taking my van into the shop this morning. Issue with it. Having a part replaced. Either this simple part replacement will fix the problem )( or my engine is pretty much screwed up. Hoping the part does the trick.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Just got back from shop and...so far so good. Looks like the simple part that I thought was bad and had replaced did the trick. That the whole "your engine might need rebuilt or you might just need a whole new engine" talk can just fly right out the window. :)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Just got back from shop and...so far so good. Looks like the simple part that I thought was bad and had replaced did the trick. That the whole "your engine might need rebuilt or you might just need a whole new engine" talk can just fly right out the window. :)

Now, that rocks! :)

Draka

Wonder Woman
Now, that rocks! :)

I know, right!?! :jiggy:

I don't like the doomsayers..."it's an old vehicle"..."it has high mileage"..."your whole engine probably needs work"..."you could just need a new engine" .....OR...you could replace this one piece,...part and labor costing me $63, and...*poof*...no more warning light and buzzer going off. Imagine that. :p

Last edited:

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Twisted my ankle last night at band practice. I can't put a lot of pressure on it without screaming in agony. Well...maybe not in agony...haha