• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Sangha - "sang" for a community of voices all conspiring in perfect harmony. "ha" because if you can't laugh at yourself, as individual or group, who can you laugh at?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
My 21-year-old autistic son received a jury duty summons. I am thinking how funny it is and how silly he got one in the first place: He gets SSI for disability and had to prove his disability to get it. He never registered to vote, doesn't have a driver's license.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My 21-year-old autistic son received a jury duty summons. I am thinking how funny it is and how silly he got one in the first place: He gets SSI for disability and had to prove his disability to get it. He never registered to vote, doesn't have a driver's license.
Will he serve?

Me Myself

Back to my username
I cant believe or understand how or why I just becomeore and more negative about my job, but what I do know is that the more I do it, the more comes results that make it way easier to do it.

I am almost sure I will be fired this week. Its impossible that I am going to do a good job with my current mindset. And I have so little work right now that they expect quality. The worst part of it is that I will be glad when they fire me, but then I will go home and curl into a little ball oa hot shower. Maybe for days. And be too ashamed to look at most of my family of course.

For waldo's sake, how did I made something so good become a problem so incredibly big when it is absolutely nothing. It must be like a real talent.

Its like being a real life George Constanza, just that I am way more negative and its really not funny :(

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I replaced the wheel bearings on my car, then the next project was replacing the upper intake manifold gaskets. That turned into replacing nearly every tube and hose as the aged tubes (11 this year) easily ripped and a few of them had holes in them in addition to the manifold gasket.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I replaced the wheel bearings on my car, then the next project was replacing the upper intake manifold gaskets. That turned into replacing nearly every tube and hose as the aged tubes (11 this year) easily ripped and a few of them had holes in them in addition to the manifold gasket.
Your vehicle is nearly new! Mine just turned 15 this month.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
This day at work is dragging even slower than yesterday, which I previously thought was the longest day ever.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm frustrated over just about everything lately.

:banghead3

Been like this for a few years, doesn't get any easier I'm afraid.

Was by myself yesterday until late evening since my husband was doing a conference about zap (pc programming) in London... Apparently he's one of the experts in the country. I'm proud of him. I just wish Aston was as proud and recognised him better... People at the conference commented how he should be paid a lot (which isn't the case).

Ahh the joys of workplace!