• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I had a few hours last night and today to read 40 pages and write two essays for my class that starts today. I was going to do it over the weekend, but I didn't know the campus bookstore closed at 1 pm on Fridays, so I had to wait to get my book.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Awkward turn of events-
Stephanie Plum just saw Jimmy Alpha, ex-manager of boxer Benito Ramirez, but she could've swore she shot him years before. What?!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I nearly drowning in homework. I have at least a full days worth of reading to do, research papers to write, two short-essays, a copy editing exam to practice for, and the time demands of learning German at a pace that is ahead of and broader than the class.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Realized a big difference between young and old last night

I am sitting with my youngest so when can get to sleep and I hear my wife and my oldest talking. I remembered when I was little and laying in bed because of my bedtime and I would hear people talking, I would be thinking how great it would be when I could stay up late like everyone else…..now I find myself thinking. I wish they would be quit talking so I could go to sleep

Last edited:

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Beeeeed! *Crashes*

I might need quite a bit of green tea in the next few days. I've been waking up a lot in the night/early morning lately.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Had to share because it made me lol:

taBFrQt.jpg