• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
With this little over half a semester at a real university I think I have already put more hours into homework and study than I did all six semesters at community college combined. Out of all my classes, my philosophy/environmental ethics class is the only one for me this semester I can neglect. And with my German and editing class taking up so much time, I don't think I've read my philosophy book in about two months now.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I saw a movie called something like galaxy 999

It was a sad ending. It was a great movie though. Kinda sad.

Going to bed.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Boo

ghost6.png

Shadow Wolf

It rained I do believe all night, and it rained all morning, and into the afternoon it is still raining.

Shadow Wolf

I never grew any wisdom teeth and I am 47. Is that weird?
It's becoming more common. If you were in your mid-to-late 20's I would say it may be an area of concern, as it may be possible they are stuck and something needs to be done to avoid damage and infection, but at 47 I don't think there is really any problem.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I have no idea. As far as I know, they can cause problems that require them to be removed, and some people preventatively remove them. So maybe not having them isn't a big deal after all. :shrug:

Mine grew out fine, granted it did hurt, since these teeth do grow in an awkward place and they're big but no problem at all.

I thought I'd rather see if they're going to be ok instead of getting them pulled out. Eeek! :(

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Guilty pleasures today:

Ate Chinese food, got a one piece cat pyjama and bought new hippy earbuds made of sustainable and recycled materials (the wires have organic cotton outside unlike the usual plastic or rubber - they shouldn't break or tangle).