• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Went my daughter's concert Thursday. She started playing the cello last year but switched to the bass this year. I swear that thing is a foot taller than she is!

Me Myself

Back to my username
I am trying to catch Uxie in pokemon platinum.

Really silly cause I already have it in white 2 .. Its so hard I am starting to change my mind othe attempt too.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well....I have an announcement...but its not random.....and it is not meaningless....so I cannot post it here

Wu Wei

I now have an announcement that is random....but not meaningless.....oh well...maybe next time

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Having a Me day. Today I resolve not to do anything unless I feel like it.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Having a what? :D

A "Me" day. :D

No, it isn't named after you. It's just that today is the first day in quite a few where I don't have any immediate commitments, and I spent the last quite a few days refusing to let anybody talk Me into scheduling anything for today. :D

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
A "Me" day. :D

No, it isn't named after you. It's just that today is the first day in quite a few where I don't have any immediate commitments, and I spent the last quite a few days refusing to let anybody talk Me into scheduling anything for today. :D

It's amazing how people will call you up on a Friday night begging you to put whatever plans you had for Saturday on hold so you can take care of their issues- - - then call you Saturday to tell you "Ya know, Sunday would be better for me".

It's like they call you with an "emergency" just so you'll commit to whatever it is they want you to commit to when they obviously haven't committed to it themselves yet.

Like they want you to put your life on hold and stand at attention indefinitely on the off chance that they might get a wild hair and decide to do something about their problems at some point.

Wu Wei

Didja ever get the feeling you was being watched?

1175691273901754.jpg