• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Convinced I'm dealing with Bronchitis. This is no cold. I can't stop violently coughing. I have to drug myself with Robitussin and Promethazine in order to get any sleep (Nyquil doesn't touch this for some reason) and even then still get woke up with some bouts of coughing every once and a while (and these are sit up or stand up bouts). My chest just downright hurts and I swear I can get tired from just standing for a while, let alone walking anywhere. Just...ugh.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Convinced I'm dealing with Bronchitis. This is no cold. I can't stop violently coughing. I have to drug myself with Robitussin and Promethazine in order to get any sleep (Nyquil doesn't touch this for some reason) and even then still get woke up with some bouts of coughing every once and a while (and these are sit up or stand up bouts). My chest just downright hurts and I swear I can get tired from just standing for a while, let alone walking anywhere. Just...ugh.

I sincerely hope that you feel better soon.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Got an appointment later today, psychiatry... I need help so I'm asking for it. Hopefully it doesn't end up with me playing psychiatrist or doctors. UK doctors often ask YOU what you have and what you want... Aren't they supposed to know?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Well, *sigh* there's nothing wrong chemically with me apparently. Only thing that'll help is therapy, which I tried before without result. I feel a bit hopeless atm.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Well, *sigh* there's nothing wrong chemically with me apparently. Only thing that'll help is therapy, which I tried before without result. I feel a bit hopeless atm.

Perhaps therapy with a different therapist than before will help? There is hope! It may just take time.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I sincerely hope that you feel better soon.

Thank you. I just got home from seeing my NP and she doesn't mess around. Cheratussin, Prednisone, and Albuterol. I'm not showing any signs of an infection at all, just inflammation. Figures my something set off my allergies badly (as I do have sinus issues as well they just pale in comparison to my coughing IMO) and that's probably what started this whole thing.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winds up to 40mph....heavy rain....hey...now I have to go outside and walk a 1/2 mile to my car...on an uncovered elevated walkway.....hooray

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have both a philosophy and a German test Wednesday. The philosophy isn't too bad, I just have to go over all the lecture slides so I can refresh myself on what everything is. German isn't too bad either, except it's the first class I've had that's actually been challenging. Before this my B classes were always math because I would do my test really fast, not double check my work, and a handful of points from arithmetic errors.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Perhaps therapy with a different therapist than before will help? There is hope! It may just take time.

Maybe, it's just I don't see how it's going to help and there's also a great deal of effort that comes from my part... And I have no confidence about being able to pull myself through.

It was rough going through my past again. I'm still feeling my old wounds being re-opened.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winds up to 40mph....heavy rain....hey...now I have to go outside and walk a 1/2 mile to my car...on an uncovered elevated walkway.....hooray
Announcements:
Wu Wei is prone to whining.
I cannot lick my eyebrows...at least not while they're properly attached over me eyes.
It's sunny here today.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Announcements:
I cannot lick my eyebrows...at least not while they're properly attached over me eyes.
It's sunny here today.

I can help you with the second one should you like. I've thought of a couple options, neither of which may be pleasant for you, but still...should help you achieve your goal. Let me know.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can help you with the second one should you like. I've thought of a couple options, neither of which may be pleasant for you, but still...should help you achieve your goal. Let me know.
Thanx, but there's no need.
I just live with my limitations, severe though they may be.

I did search online for a "tongue extender".
I found this.
shopping

4consideration

Premium Member
Announcements:
It's sunny here today.

That's not the most common lament one hears from men regarding their limitations.

Kudos to you for rising above the masses and lamenting something of a higher order.

Wu Wei

Announcements:
It's sunny here today.

Sadly you are prone to missing the point.... I like storms and walking in them...thus the hooray... however if I had to "lick my eyebrows" I would likely whine about it

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sadly you are prone to missing the point.... I like storms and walking in them...thus the hooray... however if I had to "lick my eyebrows" I would likely whine about it
I didn't miss the point! You're whining about soggy cereal & the leak in the sole of your left shoe.
That's it....right?
Btw, it is now sunny & warm!

Wu Wei

I didn't miss the point! You're whining about soggy cereal & the leak in the sole of your left shoe.
That's it....right?
Btw, it is now sunny & warm!

It is here too, or at least as warm as I like it 60 degrees...and aren't you being offensive in the wrong thread