• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Draka

Wonder Woman
I recommended that my mother watch South Park. I told her some episodes dealing with religion were just hilarious to me, like the ones that had the "Super Best Friends" and I mentioned "Seaman" and his bird "Swallow". She thought that quite funny. Sometimes I really wish I could drag her on here. :p

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I'm upset.

I had 5 pots in the kiln for glazing, and all but three ended up in the trash. The glaze ran and fused the pots to the kiln shelves.

:(

Me Myself

Back to my username
So I am stil a noob with buses.

Today I jumped out of it before time and I fell out of balance straight to the floor, ruining an awesome Batman t shirt and scratching ugly most of my forearm and some of my hand. Its looks way less horrible clean though, just a bug red patch of shades of skinlessness.

And I went out of work early and probably wont work here n my home :) (or maybe just a little bit)

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
So I am stil a noob with buses.

Today I jumped out of it before time and I fell out of balance straight to the floor, ruining an awesome Batman t **** and scratching ugly most of my forearm and some of my hand. Its looks way less horrible clean though, just a bug red patch of shades of skinlessness.

And I went out of work early and probably wont work here n my home :) (or maybe just a little bit)
Why on Earth do you jump out of a bus? You strive to live in an action movie or something?

Me Myself

Back to my username
Why on Earth do you jump out of a bus? You strive to live in an action movie or something?

Idk, i saw a lot of people doing it o.o .

Edit: heh, in the original post i mispelled t shirt and the thing censored it xD corrected now.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I made some mild research, apparently, my ill is a common one with buses here on my city because bus drivers dont really want to stop and if it is only one person they may slow down a lot but not full stop, so thats why people just jump.

So, apparently I need to be better judging when to jump. I know its not always necessary though and if I stand long enough even if he leaves me way past my stp he WILLeventually just get it and stop how he should. I ll just try that next time. I am obviously not streetwise enough for the frequent option.

And I loved that t-shirt :(

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Got our last piece of music for the district field show. It's "In My Room". We're playing a medley of Beach Boys songs; "Surfin' USA", "In My Room", and "Kokomo".

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been reading a lot of the threads in Religious Debates lately because I get a kick out of seeing the chickens, turkeys, and other barnyard foul trying to tell the hawks and eagles what the earth looks like from a cpl thousand feet up. :D

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Rainy rainy day. Was going to do some laundry today, but guess that's out of the question. will have to wait for tomorrow.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Why do women with dark hair like to bleach it blond?? O.O

Not a clue. I have never had any desire to go blond. I think it would look horrible on me with my coloring. Though I have been batting the idea of red around. Really red. Like really really red. :p Though...just toying with the idea. Not too sure if I'd actually do it. Maybe just a deep auburn as I've done that before. People are free to check out my profile pic and give their opinion though. I'd appreciate any ideas.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Not a clue. I have never had any desire to go blond. I think it would look horrible on me with my coloring. Though I have been batting the idea of red around. Really red. Like really really red. :p Though...just toying with the idea. Not too sure if I'd actually do it. Maybe just a deep auburn as I've done that before. People are free to check out my profile pic and give their opinion though. I'd appreciate any ideas.

I think auburn would be better. I thought about going auburn myself.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen

Photos don't always depict skin tone and hair color, accurately, so, I'm hesitant to comment on your photo, but, would offer suggestions if I knew your eye color and skin tone.

I am not a natural red head but have worn red hair for almost 20 years now (scary, huh?). I really like rich, vampy, violet-based reds and they make my green eyes pop. But, they aren't as flattering for my skin tone as a copper red is. I do better with neutral and warm based reds.

And I have gone very bright before.

My favorite red is the shade below and though I shake things up, this is my "go to" hair color. I am always more satisifed with my results when I do at home vs. going to the salon.

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
I'm quite fair skinned. My normal make-up shades for powder or foundation is usually named "porcelain" or the like. I have freckles (lighter on face but prominently down arms), have brown eyes, brown eye brows, and my natural hair color is kind of a chestnut brown (if my memory serves me well enough :p ). I normally keep it dyed a dark brown though. I have done a few stints with reddish/auburn tones. Never actual RED though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've only dyed my hair once, and I didn't like it. I'm quite happy with my own natural hair color. Although, one day I may do a black with blue that shows when the light hits it just right. But I am definitely not going to use the brand that a friend used that turned from a *****in awesome blue to a snot green after a few days.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have taken to getting Magic cards that are printed in German. I giggled when I found out their word for our phrase "Creature token" is "Kreaturenspielsteine" just because that's a long word (at least by English standards). There were a few other words that really got stretched out because of they way Germans do compound nouns. It's also been nice adding a new facet of German I can reasonably understand that isn't a text book or music. Its also added a new level of fun to the game by adding in the element of learning the words that I don't know yet. It has been interesting though, and I don't know yet if it's just the way it happened or if it may be different, but so far half of the German booster packs I've gotten have had a creature token card in them, compared to the few English ones I've gotten. Actually two Dragon's Maze boosters I got had nearly identical cards.
I'm also feeling significantly weakened as of yesterday, as probably alittle over 40% of my standard legal cards are no longer standard legal. It completely dissolved my black/white lifelink/deathtouch deck, booted the Parallel Lives from my token deck, cooled the flames of my red/white deck, and done away with most of my draw and mill cards for blue decks, and I no longer have a Plainswalker card for standard play.. Oh well, at least now I can juice up my token deck even more by adding the Doubling Seasons from my Arcbound deck. How sweet it would be to play Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage and Trostani's Summoner under an 8x token multiplier effect.